Chapter Fifty-Four: Treachery at best!

It's been a few weeks since my wedding, and Elijah hasn't been happier! I mean it! He's always and I mean always smiling and he usually is the broding type! I'm enjoying it though, because he's been that way since we came back from a weekend in Paris for our honeymoon..I'm not gonna explmost of the time there...
Anyway, I am up in the spare room of our apartment and looking around, thinking. Why? I'm having nursery ideas. I giggle and put my hand on my big stomach as I'm now almost 8 months pregnant now. It's surreal how time flies when you're doing things all around. As I'm thinking that I get a phone call. I walk out to the kitchen and answer the phone, not looking at who it was.
"Hello?"
"Ah, if it isn't the beautiful Briar-Rose, we speak again.." I hear over the phone, making me have a blank stare..
"Tristan De Martel, what is it you seek from this conversation?" I ask through my teeth.
"Well, you see love.. I have something I think you'd want to know about.."he drags out, and I know he's smirking..as so I hear myself go on speaker and hear more people with him and a door opening...and chains rattling..
"Care to elaborate Tristan?" I ask over the phone..
"How about I just show you since you can't leave your lovely home.." he says and nxt thing I see is Hayley and Jackson bloody, broken, chained to chairs with so much wolfsbane they can't move. I go pale in shock as I swish my finger, and I'm recording them, and I teleport myself to the compound. I'm running as well as I don't see anyone.. I'm catching my breath as I'm watching in horror at my loved ones. Tears peak at my eyes.
"Bride and Groom, say hello to your best friend! She can see everything!"he exclaims as he shows me to them..they slowly lift their heads up and I bust out crying.
"No! Leave them alone! What is wrong with you!" I exclaim in tears over phone..I then hear the quiet conversation between Jackson and Hayley and I look at Jack. He's in worse condition as Hayley..
"I also have a message for the Mikaelsons, and I know Miss Rose will let them know.."Tristian says with venom as he walks up to Jackson. I scrunched up my eyebrows until I see him plummet his hand into Jack's chest and rip his heart out in front of us..
My eyes widen as I hear Hayley's screams of agony and as he hangs up I drop my phone and drop to the floor crying hysterically. I was there for ten minutes until Freya, Marcel, Elijah, and Klaus show up and see the destroyed room. My magic went overboard because of my crying...woops...
I'm still crying as Elijah sped to me, picked me up and sat me down on the couch. I'm crying still but silently as I see a gift on a table as Freya walked up to it. Right then I knew what it was and I ran to it and pushed Freya back harshly unintentionally, and grabbed the box. Everyone stopped and stared at me in shock.
"What the hell is wrong-" Freya was about to exclaim until I finally said it.
"It's from Tristan... I got a call in the apartment..and to find out it was him, I teleported here looking for you guys but you weren't here...he had Hayley and Jackson held captive.."I say as more tears roll. Everyone looks at me more concerned as I catch my breath.
"He then video chat me..and doing so he wanted to leave a message for the Mikaelsons.." I say weeping and shaking..
"Rose..what's in the box..?" Nik asks me as he stands in front of me now.
I look down, lift the end closet in me, widen my eyes close it and almost vomit in my mouth. I hyperventilate for a moment
"He-he killed Jackson..in front of me and Hayley..."I say handing him the box, as everyone looks at me in shock.
"Hayley is at the docks.. I already tracked her even though they tried blocking.."I say now numb. I then see Cami walk into the Compound her new dead self towards the couch. I turn my head towards her, and my eyes widen as an idea pops into my head as I look at Freya. She smirks at me as she knows what I'm thinking and I walk to Cami and sit with her. I look at her as she's leaning on her knees and she looks up at me.
"Yes?" She asks me. I smile at her a small smile.
"Would care to help us bring justice?" I ask her. She looks at me more and realized who I'm talking about and smirks at me.
"You know it"

I see the little gadget that everyone bounding to want. I look at the jewels on it and carvings on it. Wow, it's pretty, to bad it's use is of such dark magic.. I then smirk and put another spell on it as I walk out to the guys about to leave.
"Uh, guys? Missing something?"I say and show them the piece in between my fingers. They smile at me as I walk up to them.
"Uh Rose, what are you doing?" Nik asks me confused. I laughed at his face.
"You really think I'm not going to face Tristan after what he did? Nik, he made me watch him pull Jack's heart out! The least I can do is be Hayley's safe person" I say to him with fire in my eyes. They both smile at me as I teleported us to the Docks. I walk ahead first, as the boys opened the dock doors vampires all around surrounded us. I raise my eyebrows and look at the boys. They look at me with the same expression. I look back and sigh and brought my right hand up. Bringing ten vampires up with me. As doing that that caused Elijah and Nik to start their spree. I look at the floating Vamps and smile a sinister smile as I wiggled my fingers, and closed my hand into a fist, making every blood vessel, every organ in their bodies explode to mush and blood sprayed everywhere! I had to cover my face it was that bad! I look up shocked because it wasn't supposed to be that bloody in the first place! I look back to the brothers as they look around and to me as well.
"I'm uh, guessing the baby did that?" I say as a question? They half chuckle at me as we walk towards Tristan. Tristan turns his head and widen his eyes in shock at my appearance, because I was told I wasn't allowed to leave.
"Where is Hayley.."I say slowly getting everyones attention. Noone answers so I bring my hand up with red lightning coming off it as I glare at them.
"Id suggest we not have more bloodshed, now where is Hayley!" Elijah exclaims at once and then they brought her out. My eyes widen in shock at her state.
"Where's my sister!" Tristan exclaims at us. I smirk and point in the thing behind me as Tristan rushes in. I slowly turn around and cross my arms as Tristan is reunited with "Aurora". I see them comense and then I see the contraption they all wanted has been slammed into the wall. Tristan being confused turns to us.
I then unmask Cami and unmask the under sleeping spell Aurora in the corner.
" Life seems to not go your way, does it Tristan.." I say to him, dragging it out as he looks on in rage.
"Aya!Strix! Get them! Kill them!" He exclaims at them. I look back to them as Elijah says his piece, then Aya looks at Tristan, and says goodbye.
I look to him once again as Hayley stands next to ne.
"You took a wonderful man away from this world, and the ones who will follow suit, are the men who aided you to this treachery..
The man you killed will find peace, and will always be remembered. But for you...you are nothing...and someone noone will remember..have fun with the crabs Tristan, they're the only friends you'll ever have.."I drag out as I slowly walked away, waiting for Hayley.
Once she finished she limped to me as I held her and teleported her and I home..