Chapter Twenty-Five: Alone time with Elijah

(Warning: it's smutty (; )

We walk into my apartment laughing at something Nik did in the eighteenth century. I walked to my bar and grabbed the Bourbon and two glasses and sat on the couch next to Elijah. I pour us both a glass, then offer Elijah one, which he took.
After a bit of silence he decided to speak up. He chuckles at something. I look at him confused.
"Okay what is it?" He then looks at me and smiles at me. Then looks at my violin that is across the room. He gets up, grabs it and walks back.
"Play something for me" he asks me smiling. I smile back and grab the violin. I think of something and figured out what to play. This song is quite old so I think he knows it.

While I played all he did was smile at me. How could you not love that smile. Once I was finished I put it down and looked up at him.
"With everything you do, you always seem to amaze me" he says cupping my cheek. I blush and look back at him.
"I can say the same thing about you. You have known me for almost a year, and already, have turned my life around. Every thought of you makes me smile. Any time someone says your name, my heart skips a beat. The compliments you give me everyday, warms my soul to the very core." I pause for a moment.
"Those are the main things that I love about you Elijah" I say to him. By then we were standing in front of each other. I look up at him and then he kisses me. We kissed and then it got heated.

He speeds us to my room and onto one of the walls. He starts kissing down my neck trying to find my sensitive spot. While doing so I gripped his hair through my fingers while he holds me up on the wall. He already ripped my shirt and skirt off me. Then i take him to the bed.

I was in control for a little bit until he decided to be mr dominate and take over

I was in control for a little bit until he decided to be mr dominate and take over. I sure as hell don't mind I was in complete utter bliss. With every kiss he placed along my body, it sent tingles of electricity through me. I just took his dress shirt off and running my fingers over his sculpted chest. A couple minutes later all of our clothes were off and just laying there, teasing each other when he stops and looks at me. Runs his hands along my bare arms up to my hands then gripping them. He then looks me in the eyes and gets closer to me thinking he's about to kiss me, but he does something better. He whispers to me.
"I love you too" Then thrusts into me making me gasp in pleasure. He then kisses me roughly while tightening his grip on my hands. Then leaving love bites along my body. My breath was getting heavy and I somehow got my hands free and was roaming his sexy back when both of our breathing started getting ridged. By then I was a moaning mess in the first place. And by the time we finished, Elijahs back isn't going to be healed for the next few days.

And then we heard a snap

And then we heard a snap. Then collapse to the floor. We look at each other in shock, then both burst out laughing. I guess I need a new bed as well. After that we went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to get into the shower to notice the love bites Elijah left me last night.

Just thinking about last night makes me red to the face. He admitted he loves me! Ahhhhh! While daydreaming I didn't hear the bathroom door open and see a naked Elijah holding my waist from behind and kissing my neck. I turn around and smiled at him. I then turn the shower on and turn back to him. He looks at me amused and vamp speeds us into the shower. And lets just say round two happened and we cleaned ourselves as well.
Once we both were dressed we headed back to the Compound to set things up for the party coming up. Well, Elijah can do that. I went to go search for Hayley and to find out she's  at the Bayou. So I kissed Elijah goodbye not without  noticing his smirk on his face.

*Elijahs pov* (Something different)
As Rose  leaves the Compound I walk up to my room to put on clean clothes. As I was taking my shirt off I hear a knock on my door and Niklaus walks in. My back was still facing towards him.
"I was wondering where you were-" He stops mid sentence. I turn around and raise an eyebrow. I then noticed his signature smirk. Oh, wonderful.
"So im guessing you had a good night brother?" He says cockly. I rolled my eyes and go and find a clean shirt.
"Rose did a huge number on your back brother, to wear it's not healing as fast" I smirk and come out with a shirt on.
"You should see what I left her" I say to him, making him raise both of his eyebrows.
"Anything you like to say brother?" I ask him. He looks at me shakes his head and then walks out. I roll my eyes at him and  follow behind him.

----

I drive to the Bayou and walk up to the cabin Hayley was in. I walk in as I see her getting off the floor. So I offered to help her up.
"I am so glad your here I wanted to ask you-" she asks but freezes and looks at my neck. OHH THATS WHY THE BASTARD SMIRKED AT ME! Well shit..
She looks at me shocked.
"You didn't?!" I look at her and give her a sheepish smile.
"Get out! How was it!?" I laugh at that and sit next to her at the table.
"Well, I think I left good scars" I say with a smirk. She raises an eyebrow and I showed her his back. Boy was she shocked.
"We also..accidentally. ..broke my bed.." I look to the floor. When I look up at her she had a straight face. Then we both broke out laughing so loud causing me to almost snort.
Once our laughing frenzy stopped I actually finally got the chance to tell her.
"Hayley he admitted he loves me"  I say with a smile. She looks at me shocked then comes and hugs me. It was kinda hard with her baby belly and all.
"Congratulations Rose, you both deserve happiness."
" Thank you. Oh! what I also came here for...Come shopping for dresses for this party with me please..?" I give her my best puppy pouting face making her laugh again.
"Alright let's go lover girl" and we head out.