Chapter Fifty-Five :AXM

Oh goodness, what a month its been. Hayley moved into the Compound with Hope because the Apartment is the Big reminder of how Jackson isn't with us anymore.
The funeral Hayley had for him was beautiful as a Cresent Wolf Ceremony goes. Elijah and I ended up going to pay our respects, which also ended up with Hayley getting extremly drunk.
No worries shes been semi okay since then...
Ive been barley able to get a hold of her because to find out..shes been seeking the traiters who helped kill Jackson. Id go with her if i wasnt about to pop anyday now. I also had the pleasure meeting the famous Stefan Salvatore. He was in trouble and i was gonna help in a heartbeat but he wanted to help us out in return so he did. But I guess in the longrun helping, Nik got unsired by the lovely Davina who was forced to against her will because they all still think Finn and Kol are dead.
Its now March 17, St Patrick's Day, one of my favorite holidays that I know the Mikaelsons domt ever celebrate but since im a ginger I gotta!
Anyway
Im at the compound making a big ol Feast because I can, its MY holiday, and ive been craving EVERYTHING thats been going through my head or what I've been smelling. And in doing so I've also created some syrums and potions for Freya in case of emergencies.
So
Lucien, you know that clever fella who was Niks first sire..yeah...decided to make a syrum that is more powerful then a hybrid venom and can kill an original.
We should know, he decided to Kill my fucken brother Finn.
And Cami passed last night...
I cant cry hysterically or it'll put me into immediate labor and I dont want that yet. Im in the process of mashing my potatoes when my vision goes black. What the fuck?
Next i see is Arianna? And Esther? Dahlia? What? And they're rushing to me. Im literally freaking out because they are full blown running to me almost crashing into me. I look at them like they are insane.
Next they grab my arm and it starts to burn and I start to scream it hurts that bad. Next thing you know im back into the kitchen looking into my potatoes. What the hell?? I go to finish my mashing when Davina and Kol walkin giggling. They stop and see all these different types of food made and looks at me like how the hell was i able to make so much in such a short amount of time.
I was about to greet them as I started coughing, then spitting out puddles of blood then i feel something drip down my leg making my eyes widen in shock. Davina and Kol are already at my side because of the blood but they froze completly as i spoke the very words.
"My water just broke.."

Kol carries me to my room on my bed as contractions start to come in more frequently. God damn it kid why couldnt you have waited until everyone got back! As doinf So Davina ia on the phone with Bekka who was on the search with Elijah, Hayley and Nik for Lucian and Freya who he kidnapped. Then i hear her say a spell then hangs up amd rushes to me. Kol went to gather everything fkr when he comes and i don't think I've ever seen a man so scared..
Im not coughing blood anymore but i noticed something on my hand but ill see into it later. I look over at Kol as another contraction hits as he's holding my hand since I don't want to break Davinas. Plus he can heal. I look at him and start giggling with blood still coating my mouth and teeth and he looks at me weird as im giggling and squeezing his hand at the same time.
"Why are you giggling when you're in a middle of a bloody contraction?!" He exclaims at me having Davina look at me as well.
"You look like you're about to pass out Kol, rela" as I was trying to finish i started having trouble breathing and start coughing more blood up as i look down and seemy chest bloody....oh god...HAYLEY...
I look up at the two in Horror and grabbed their arms quick to see what i did and how i did it.
Explanation time.
When Jackson Died i put a spell on everyone in my family to have the same effects as what tbey are feelimg before their last breath.
Hayley right now, with a hand in her chest...i feel the fingers and all. .. Oh god i hope they're all okay..

As i gain my breath i scream a blood curdling scream with one more push then..

Poof!

The room exploded!
Literally everything in the room was destroyed...besides the bed, Kol and Davina who are still standing, difrazzled and coated in blood from me and themselves..and I the most beautiful thing in my best friends hands...

Its dead silent in the Compound..as we all wait for everyone to get here and see the damage. Kol was able to get a hold of Elijah and them and they've including Marcel rushed over as quick as they can.
Davina and Kol were on both sides of me admiring the beautiful thing in my arms right now. As we hear the crashing and rushing making you smile more as Elijah and Nik rush into the room at the same time and stop at the same time at the sight before them. Nik has the biggest smile besides the one I saw when Hope was born. He had tears in his eyes looking from the baby to his older brother waiting for a responce. Kol and Davina got up and walked towards Nik as Elijah walks slowly to me. He gets in bed next to me and looks at our little bundle of Joy. He looks up at me smiles with the tears down his face and kisses me gently. He looks to our son admiring his beauty. He was a loss of words. So i shocked him shitless, and handed him his son. He takes him gracefully and has a good look at him. He then holds him to his chest and releases a shaky breath making me cry as well. I look to as I see Freya, Bekka, and Hayley crying at the sight with Marcel, Nik and Kol with big smiles on their faces.
"Guys, Meet Alexander Xavier Miker Mikaelson" I say as Elijah stands and walks over to the siblings. Bekka was the first to hold him and she melted. She passed him then came to me and hugged me tightly congratulating me. Nik was the last to hold him. As doing so Alex opens his eyes to see his uncle Nik for the first time.
"Welcome to this world little Knight Mikaelson" he whispers out.
Welcome to the world Alexander "The Knight" Xavier Miker Mikaelson.