Chapter Fourty-Seven: Honoured Performance

Once we got back to New Orleans Elijah and I went separate ways because I needed to do something that No one I mean No one knows about. I went back to my apartment and grabbed Davina and My outfits for tonight then went to my living room. I then went into my stash, smoked a joint, then got working on the spell I created. I then spoke the words I made up in German and then looked up and cried.
"Aiden! I can't believe it worked!" I exclaim in tears. He looks around and then crouched down to my level. You see, I created a spell that would bring Aidens spirit here to talk to any time I need to.
"Why are you crying?" he asks me questionably.
"I missed your damn funeral Aiden, what kind of friend am I?! Hell Josh even went!" I exclaim at him. He sighs then wipes my tears away.
"I understood why you didn't. And that's okay, you had so much going on it's hard to do much when everything hit you all at once. It's okay. Now why am I here?" He asks me with a small smile. I chuckle and stand up. I walk into my room and grabbed my camera. I walk back out and sit next to him.
"I want you to say goodbye, to put all of us at peace. Especially Josh, and Klaus. I know he didn't kill you. And I want you to confirm it. If that's okay?" I ask him, and he chuckles and then smells around. Then looks back at me.
"You smoked, didn't you?" He accuses me. I chuckle back.
"Aiden I needed to calm myself down because of what happened a few hours ago" I say making him look at me curious. I then showed him my left hand. His eyes went wide and a huge smile breaks his face.
"You're engaged! Oh my god congratulations!" he then tackles me to the floor making us both laugh. I sigh again and smile at him.
"By the way, we are doing that dance tonight" I say to him making his smile fall and look down. Then look back at me.
"I'm sorry I can't perform it with you guys."
"It's okay, Elijah offered to take your place, he understands. That's why" I say then stand and point the camera to him.
"You need to make the peace until something else happens." We then chuckle and we did the video. After that we spent a few more minutes talking, me telling him what happened since he died. I looked at the time and my eyes watered. I looked back to him with a sad smile.
"It's time, isn't it?" He asks me. I nod my head and I hug him tightly. He then stands up and back into the salt circle. He looks back to me and smiles at me.
"Thank you Rose, for being one of the greatest friend's I've ever had." A tear comes down and I wipe it away.
"Oh! I forgot! Josh has the photo of when I drew on his face!" I say making him bend over laughing. I smile at him and he smiles at me.
"Tell Josh I miss him as much as he misses me will ya?"
" Of course, good bye Aiden" I say quietly. And with that he disappears. I sigh, then got ready for the performance. In the process I call Jackson.
"Hello?"
"Jack! I need you, Hayley, and The rest of the wolves dressed and downtown in twenty minutes. I promise you will not regret it." I exclaim to him.
I hear him sigh over the phone.
"We'll be there" and with that I hang up and finish getting ready. Once finished I headed out.

Once I got there everything was all set. Then I saw Davina and Josh looking at everything. They saw me walking to them and ran to me. I hugged them both and told Davina to change and looked at Josh.
"Did you get a partner?" he asks me? I nod my head.
"Elijah actually offered to take his place" He smiles at me then he looks behind me. I turn around and saw the love of my life coming this way.
"Everyone is almost here, it starts soon, you guys ready?" he asks us while holding my waist.
"Yeah, Davina is-" before Josh got to finish Davina came back
"Here! Well I guess we are ready" I look at him and smiled.
"Oh! I got a surprise for you but it's gonna be at the end of our dance alright?" he nods and we walk out. I see everyone, including the wolves here looking confused. I then found Nik and Bekka then told them to come here. I then told Hayley to follow. She looked at me wide eyed but came to me. Charli tosses me a mic for me to speak.
"Thank you all for coming out tonight! If you didn't know this, Dahlia is dead!" After I said that everyone cheered. I smiled at that. I looked at Hope in Niks arms and to him and Hayley. I look back to the crowd.
"This performance is for all that we have honored in our wake, dead and alive. To know we are thankful for helping us protect this bundle of Joy" I then point to Hope.
"And to protect our family. This is all for you. But first, We are gonna perform a dance in honour of our friend who fell." I paused, blinked and Aidens spirit was next to Jackson but No one can see him besides me.
"Aiden, this dance is to honour you" He looks at me wide eyed and smiled at me. Nik, Bekka, and Hayley left to go to the side. Then I looked at Davina, Elijah, and Josh.
"You ready?" They nod their heads and Davina and I went to the bird cage. Then we begun.