Chapter Thirty-Nine: Best Night ever

Once I walked into my apartment I saw Elijah pacing in my living room? I look at him confused because I have no clue as to why he's here.
"Uh Elijah?" I caught his attention and he rushes up to me and holds me to the wall. I look at him confused as he stares at me intently.
"Briar-Rose Miker, how is it, that with any song you sing for me makes me weak to my knees? How, by just looking into your beautiful blue eyes that pierce your soul make my heart jump out of my chest?..How could your love for me make me have tears in my eyes at the very thought of ever losing you?" he says with his voice cracking with tears in his eyes. My eyes widen in surprise. Where did this come from?
" All my life, either I or Niklaus has ruined every chance of me ever falling in love, or finding happiness, and when it's right in front of me, staring me in the eyes, it's more like a dream.." he says into my eyes. I not once have spoke because he's having a moment and so I let him.
"You came into my life at a time where all I wanted was to gain my familys redemption, to bring it back together. To bring humanity back into our lives. And when my brother introduced you to me, I would have never thought you, of all people, besides Hope, would bring humanity back into my family..How you brought the humanity out of all of us. Out of me!" He practically screams with tears down his face.
"I have had my fair share of loves in my thousand years of existence, but not the love I've endured when it comes to you my dear. I am madly, madly in love with you, and I would turn my humanity off If I ever lost you to anyone My dear Rose" He says. His bottom lip trembling. I look at him with a lost of words. I brought my hand up to his face, wipping away his tears, me close to it.
"Elijah Mikaelson, when I saw you turn around from your brother catching your attention in the bar, all I wanted was to get to know the handsome man in the suit. And when I looked into your eyes, I knew automatically you were different. Your smile was mesmerizing, and I got to know you. I started falling hard for you the first time you held my hand back home in Michigan. You never let go. We got closer as friends before you decided to kiss me. And that day forward, I was not letting you go easy..Elijah Mikaelson, you are my life, my savior, my hope, my best friend, and my lover.. And I'm in this for the long run my dear.." I say to him. After that we were quite..until he pushes me more into the wall, picks me up and kisses me passionately.

He then speeds us into the bedroom and onto my dresser

We break apart for me to whisper to him. "Move in with me" I then look up at him. He looks at me, kisses me again then whisper into my ear.
"Yes" then I kiss him and rip every clothing off his body, him bringing us back on my bed.
Then he ripped all my clothes off, I'm gonna miss that dress, oh well.
Then he stares into my eyes with such love and intensity that my insides melted. "I love you Briar-Rose" He says to me.
"And I love you Elijah" I say and bring his face down and kiss him. We then made passionate love, with such love I'd never thought we ever had. With such love he even moaned my name.

We didn't break my bed though, because my bed frame is made of stone. We left the same marks on our bodies as the last time we made love, and fell asleep in each others arms.

-Dream-
I sit up and look around and notice a woman looking at me and smiled.
"Hello child" she says to me.
"And who may you be" I ask confused.
"I'm mother nature " she says and smiles again. Im shocked.
"W-What?" she giggled at me.
"I know it's a lot to take in, but I wanted to talk to you" I look at her confused.
"You brought humanity into the people who anyone would ever thought would get back. And for that I'm thankful. So in return, I'm giving you the ability to have something the love of your life has wanted all his life" I look at her confused again.
"Which is what?"
"A family my dear, im giving you the gift to bare a child to a vampire you love most, and him only" I was totally shocked.
"W-wait..you're letting me get pregnant by Elijah and him only because I helped keep balance to the earth?" I asked incredulously. She smiles and nods her head at me.
"I..Don't know what to say.." I say to her with a smile. She smiles again.
"I'll talk to you whenever I need to speak to you, for now, wake up to your love." and with that, I woke up..