Harmony midst chaos

I stood in front of my steering wheel, standing still, for at least 15 minutes. 
My eyes were closed, I was thinking, and at the same time, I couldn't seem to think properly. The only thing I wanted, was to run back into Leah's arms. I wanted to feel her soft and warm skin against mine, I wanted to feel her muscles squeeze against me, I wanted to feel her nails scratching my skin.

I was fucking lost.

I had never, ever, ever felt a void inside of me as big as the one I felt at that moment. My muscles were tense, my nerves were hot, and yet I wasn't angry, or maybe just at myself.

I had never felt that way. I had never wanted anything, never wanted anyone like I did at that moment.

Five minutes later, I was in front of Leah's front door.

I sighed slowly, closing my eyes again for a few seconds, before reopening them, and knocking three times at her door.

After a few seconds, Leah opened her door slowly. She was now only dressed in a long white tee shirt, her underwear certainly hidden under it. She was beautiful. Her blonde hair was tied in a messy tail, and the little makeup she wore earlier this evening was completely gone.

Her beautiful blue eyes seemed tired, she was no longer wearing her earrings. I couldn't even describe how badly I wanted to kiss her, how badly I wanted to hold her.

"Valentina? What are you-" Leah didn't even have time to finish her sentence that I pushed her inside, and crashed my lips against hers, pinning her against the wall. 

I couldn't resist anymore, the envy of tasting her lips again was so bad.

I felt my senses increase at the exact moment my body hit hers. All the hair on my body stood on end, a current of intense electricity running through my veins.

My body quivered, I felt like my legs were going to stop working, and that I could fall on the ground at any given moment.

Her lips were soft, and they tasted so sweet, so good.

They were exactly how I remembered, how I had pictured them in my sleep, how I had dreamed of kissing them when she smiled at me, how I had wanted them to be mine when I made her laugh.

My stomach ached, but in an incredibly good pain. The best pain ever.

And at this exact moment, I couldn't even think of one thing that tasted better than Leah's lips.

Mint was the first thing I felt hitting my palate, Leah having surely just brushed her teeth. Her lips tasted like sugar

Leah tasted like love, like joy, like memories. Leah was indescribable.

Unbelievable.

Matthew Healy was wrong, it doesn't all taste the same. Leah tasted special, Leah was delicious, and Leah would make me insane.

At first, Leah didn't answer my kiss. Then, she pushed me away from her, against the wall across the hall.

Then, She stared at me for a few seconds, panting, looking at me like I was crazy.

Then, she threw herself on my lips, pushing me back against the wall.

An intense fever took my head, my hands surrounding her neck,  while hers stuck to my hips,  with both sweetness and strength.

I was totally drunk with her lips, with her body, with her perfume.

I was on the tip of my feet, my hips glued to hers, like nothing could separate them.

I could feel her hot breath hitting my palate, and her teeth barely bite my lip But just at this contact, I let out a small groaning of pleasure.

She stepped back at the sound, and as soon as she did, I felt an insurmountable lack of her body against mine.