prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.

INSTA

liked by walker

liked by walker.scobell and 578,106 others
maya_fontaine sunny said to post

sunnysandler_ YES I DIDDD

sunnysandler_ UR SO HOTTT
↳ i love you sm sunny 😭😭

masonthamesofficial why was i not consulted about this post????
maya_fontaine sunny is more trustworthy to choose photos. especially after my birthday post. i'm never forgiving you.

momonatamada perfect girllll 🤩🤩🤩
maya_fontaine🪞🫵

_xochitl.gomez girl you are the cutest i miss u 😔 😔
maya_fontaine miss you more xoch 😘

leahsavajeffries gorgeous gorgeous lady 😚
maya_fontaine LEAH MY LOVEEE

bradynoon okay stunner ??
maya_fontaine guys i taught him to be my
hype woman 🤚🏽
bradynoon she did. PUR QUEEN
maya_fontaine WOAH i did not teach you   that... tone it down x

user3 our girl is backkk 🥳

user4 is this for the adam project premiere?

user5 you are so perfect.

IRL

I TRIED TO be calm. I really did. But I loved premiers and big events so much, even if they weren't my own. Plus, I was invited to a premiere of movie staring Ryan Reynolds. What had my life become?

"Maya? Can I borrow your lipgloss, I must've left mine at home." Momona asked coming running back into my room. She was dressed in a golden jumpsuit, her long black hair swept back into a neat ponytail. She looked absolutely stunning, as always, with her immaculate makeup and sweet smile.

"Of course mo. Choose one." I pulled open the drawer of my vanity, revealing the large selection of makeup and lip products hidden in there. She picked a glossy pink one, pressing her lips to the side of my head dramatically as a thank you.

"So who's going to be there?" I asked, spraying a setting spray over my makeup. I was only invited to the premier because of my connection to Momona, and her connection to one of the main characters. Also due to the success of my recent projects, the black phone and the baby sitters club.

"Uh, Abby and Keith, obviously Walker and his sister Leena. Is Mason still coming?" She replied, sitting on my bed, waiting for me to finish up. We decided to get ready at my house given I lived in New York City, and lived ten minutes away from where the premiere was taking place.

I stood up, grabbing my hand bag and leading Momona out the door and down stairs. "Yeah I think so, I'll text him and check."

IMESSAGES

mase🥸

hey loser you still coming to the
premiere tonight?

yes bitch i was waiting for you
to text me cause i knew you'd be
late

FRICK YOU BRO we're actually
leaving now thank you very much

yeah yeah whatever we're
supposed to walk the carpet
together so we have to get there
at the same time

okay buddy see you there 🫡

🖕

"Yeah he's still coming." I say, laughing.
Mason and I stared together in the black phone last year, and we'd been supper close ever since. He was like my brother, but I already had two of those so I probably didn't need more.

Speaking of, my older brother JJ and my younger brother Vinnie both looked up as they heard me and Momona descending the stairs. JJ stood up and came to say goodbye to us. Vinnie just turned his attention back to the Super Mario cart game he was playing on the tv.

"You girls look fancy. Momo, you look very nice."
I rolled my eyes at his attempt to flirt with my best friend. He had been smitten with her since I first met her doing the baby sitters club, and unfortunately for me, she reciprocated the feelings.

"Thanks J. You're not coming with us?"

"No, he isn't." I intercepted, shooting JJ a look. "Now, we have to leave, is mom here?"

"I'm coming sweetheart!" My mum exclaimed running down the stairs with a Polaroid camera. "You girls look perfect. The limos waiting outside, have so much fun!" She took a few quick a shots of us then shooed us out the door.

I made sure to send a message to Mason before we left.

mase🥸

you were right. we're going
to be late.

I KNEW IT
read 5:01

waiting in the car for you
may 😚

stop it.

authors note
AHH i love this sm 💗💗
chapters will be longer then this i promise, this is pretty much just an epilogue that stretches over a few chapters. love you all!! xx