chapter twenty five; espresso

"say you can't sleep, baby i know. that's that me espresso." espresso ; sabrina carpenter.

"I CAN'T SLEEP." Walker groaned as I answered his facetime call. He was lying shirtless in his bed, an arm draped over his forehead. I giggled, shaking my head at him.

"Oh, you poor thing." I pouted, brushing my hair behind my ears. It was 10pm for me, so it would have been 1am for him. "Why do you think that is?"

He smirked a little before replying. "'Cause I miss you, wise girl. Obviously."

I blushed furiously at his words, having to hide my face to contain my smile. He made me feel so giddy all the time - full of energy and life. As much as I wished I could be with him right now, life for me couldn't be better.

Filming for The Family Switch was near the best experience I'd had on a film set - Brady and I were having so much fun together and the cast members were so great to be around. YSNITMBM was incredible - Sunny and I had the best time mucking around together on set, playing pranks and double-handedly creating an amazing blooper reel.

"Shut up. I miss you more." I said, propping my phone against my vanity mirror. "How's Pennsylvania?"

The blonde boy shrugged, rolling onto his side. "Meh. It's home, I guess. I feel like I liked it a lot more before we got together, and I have to be here without you."

I rolled my eyes at his attempts of charm, which were most definitely working on me. I began to tie my hair into braids as I kept talking to him.

"When do you start filming for Blood Knot?" I queried, happy to talk about him and anything he was doing. Honestly, I was trying to veer the conversation away from myself. I didn't want to talk about my projects, specifically YSNITMBM. I didn't want to start Walker on another tangent about Dylan; I'd already listened to thousands in the last month.

"Uh, a couple weeks I think? I don't know, I don't like to think about that." Walker brushed the subject off quickly, making me laugh. It was such a him thing to do - not worry about organisation at all. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

I sighed, tying off my first braid before I answered. "Filming for You're so not invited to my Bat Mitzvah." I huffed, hoping he wouldn't be provoked by this. Walker had been working on his jealous issues of late, by my request, and he was trying to tone it down. "I think Momo, Xoch and I are hanging out as well."

Walker paused for a second initially, as if he was deep in thought about something. His expression was grim, but it soon faded away at the presence of a heart melting smile. "God, I wish I could be in LA with you right now." He groaned, shaking his head sadly.

"I know. But you'll be here in December. Then, you're coming to London with me." I reminded him, to which he grinned even wider. Walker had been adamant about the fact that he was coming to Europe with me during the filming of The Marauders season 5. I was fairly certain that he was yet to ask his parents, but I was sure they'd be fine with it. Or at least, that's what Walker said.

We spoke for a while longer, about random things like young hollywood gossip and media stuff coming up. I was half way through a rant about this insufferably egotistical boy I had to work with the other week, when I noticed Walker beginning to get tired.