prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.

WE PULLED UP at the carpet ten minutes late. Not long enough that it was deemed impolite, but long enough to give Mason something to use against me.

"FUCKING FINALLY! It took you long enough!" He exclaimed, approaching the car as we stepped out.

"Be grateful we came at all, Mase. We could have blown you off and went to get cheese fries." Momona teased, falling into step beside me.

Mason laughed, straightening his tie as we approached the cline up to the red carpet. Momo's co-stars from the yet to be released movie 'secret headquarters' came over to us, a pretty blonde girl with a black dress and white shoes, and a tall boy with a large furry trench coat.

"Abby! Keith!" She greeted, hugging them both. "Have you met my friend Maya?"

"We briefly met at your birthday party last year. Anyway, great to see you Maya!" Abby grinning, pulling me in for a hug.

"We haven't met. I'm Keith." The boy smiled heartily and shook my hand.

"Lovely to see you both. This is Mason." I introduced him, as he was silently standing beside me starring into space.

"Hi!" He said overly enthusiastically, awoken from his day dream. I gave him an elbow to the stomach as a note to chill out.

"Mason Thames? Maya Fontaine? It's your turn." An older woman standing by us indicated, opening and closing the rope behind us as we prepared to walk the carpet.

I was nervous, I had done this many times before but my nerves never seemed to slow. I was always scared that I would trip or someone would catch me on a bad angle, or I would say the wrong thing in a press interview.

"Beautiful dress Maya! Who are you wearing!" It was a blur of flashing lights and people stacked on top of each other.

"It's custom Versace!" I replied. "I'm so grateful to be able to work with them. Their team is so nice!" I awkwardly shuffled past the area, leading Mason down further to the middle of the carpet.

My dress was short and white, tight around my waist and square cut around my bust. The skirt was puffed out and sat mid thigh, and the lining of the stitching was black and there was a bow on my chest.

We posed together, smiling and waving at everyone, answering the odd question, then eventually we did solo shots.

I almost fell over when the paparazzi started screaming at the top of their lungs for Ryan Reynolds.

"RYAN OVER HERE!"
"RYAN!"
"RYAN! BLAKE! POSE FOR US!"
"RYAN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT RED TAYLORS VERSION?"
"BLAKE! WHO ARE YOU WEARING!"

I regained my composure, barely refraining from blocking my ears because of the impossibly loud screams.

Unfortunately for me, they somehow screamed louder when a little blonde boy followed after the couple.

"WALKER!"
"WALKER WE LOVE YOU!"
"WALKER OVER HERE!"
"WALKER ARE YOU AND MOMONA TAMADA DATING?"
"WALKER! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE YOUNGER DEAD POOL?"
"WALKERRRR I LOVE YOUUU!"

Walker. That was the boy Momo was doing secret headquarters with. I hadn't met him yet, but I'd seen photos of him. He was cute in the sense that he looked like a little boy. I'd almost laughed when Momona told me that he was my age.

I watched curiously as he laughed and joked with Ryan and the press, taking photos with Abby, Keith and Momona. He seemed to be very bright and excited, grinning from ear to ear. From my understanding, this was his first ever movie. Pretty impressive that it was with Ryan Reynolds.