chapter eleven; snow angel

"I tried so hard, I ran so far, I met a boy, he broke my heart, the seasons change, addictions strange." snow angel; reneé rapp

INSTA

bradynoon, masonthamesofficial and maya_fontaine added to their stories !

IRL

"HEY EVERYONE!" I waved to the camera as Brady, Mase and I started the live stream.

"Is that JJ?" Brady asked, spotting my older brother seated on my bed in the background.

"Hey, Brades. Hey Mase." JJ acknowledged both of the boys. He knew they were like brothers to me, as well as the two I already had. He and I got along really well.  JJ had always been extremely protective over me, and over all was really just like a best friend. Vinnie, on the other hand, was a little prick.

"Yo, there's a lot of people in here." Mason remarked, making me laugh.

"They're here for me." Thousands of comments flooded the chat, agreeing with me.

user1: yes we are 🫡
user2: motherrr
maya.fan77: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR U
user3: MAYAAA
user4: she's so pretty what
mayker09: where's walker??

"Looks like they were expecting Walker..." Brady teased me, making me roll my eyes. "Sorry guys! It's just Maya! Walkers probably hiding under the covers of her bed or something..."

JJ patted down the bed as a joke. "I can confirm that he isn't here. Maybe under the bed though..."

"Bro! Shut the fuck up!" I exclaimed, to which he raised his hands in defence, apologising profusely. "God, just for that, I'm going to destroy you in Fortnite, Brady."

Brady laughed in my face. "As if." He said, shaking his head. "You've never won once without me."

I scoffed. "I can beat you in anything if I'm angry enough."

"Okay, you crazy kids. Calm it down." Mason attempted to smother our rivalry, but we ignored him. We continued arguing and taunting each other until we finally joined a game of 'escape the karen obby!', which I knew I would demolish him in.

seven ; walker scobellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara