chapter twenty nine; tell em

"the way you looked at me felt like heaven. i know they can see, they can tell it." tell em ; sabrina carpenter

MASON, BRADY AND I all sat off set at an interview for Walker. We had planned to all hang out that day, but we wanted to go watch him first.

"I have a feeling he's gonna say some really cringy shit." Mason giggled, hiding behind his hands as Walker went as sat down. He gave us a thumbs up before the camera started rolling.

"Well, he started off with the facebook mom pose, so we're going strong already." Brady sneered sarcastically; he shoved me teasingly as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. He's adorable." I defended the cute blond boy as he beamed at the interviewer. I got all jittery every time he did anything; whether it was his pretty smile or his beautiful eyes. There were so many things I loved about him - each one became stronger each time I looked at him.

"Oh, sorry. How could I forget that you guys are in love?" Mason slung an arm around my shoulders, leaning his head on mine and patting my face affectionately. I shrugged him off, scowling as him and Brady laughed at me together.

"I hate you both."

The three of us mucked around together for the remainder of the time, mostly spent with Mason trying to seperate me and Brady as we fought. Every so often Walker would get distracted and laugh at our irrational behaviour, but would immediately apologise and try to focus again.

We weren't really paying attention to the questions that were being asked, but one particular one caught my ear.

"So, we hear you have a girlfriend?" The lady asked, smiling cynically. The boy blushed slightly, glancing over at me fleetingly. One thing we had both had to endure shockingly often was the countless questions about each other. Our fans had become so innately invested in our love lives that every word uttered about the other was headline material.

"Maya?" Walker smiled, looking down at his lap. "Yeah, she's the light of my life." He laughed, grinning like a smitten schoolboy.

"Maya! My love!" Mason snickered, wrapping his arms around Brady. They fell into a fit of giggles.

"Walker, my gorgeous, pretty boy." Brady laughed, earning a smack on the back of the head from me.

The blonde boy started giggling after I made my attack on Brady, followed by a loud yelp. "Sorry, Maya and my friends are here and they're being stupid." He addressed the camera directly this time.

"Hey!" Brady exclaimed in protest.

Half an hour later, Walker was finished and we could finally leave.

Once he walked out of frame I ran up to him, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him. He picked me up and span me around, smiling into the kiss.

"That was really sweet, Scobell." I bit my lip to smother my grin as I stared up at him. The boy leaned down for another kiss in reply, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Ew, stop." Brady sneered, earning another smack from me.

Walker had been living with me for the past week. In all honesty, it had been the best week of my life. Everyday when I was at work, he would spend time with my brothers, or he'd meet up with Aryan, Charlie, Mason or Brady. When I was home, we'd spend every waking minute together, baking, watching movies, sleeping, going for walks. I was falling in love with him all over again, except harder, and undoubtedly faster.