chapter seven; read your mind

"double checking, did i get the message in the way you intended? got me second guessing..." read your mind; sabrina carpenter.

INSTA

dior.n.goodjohn added to their story !

goodjohn added to their story !

dior.n.goodjohn first day of filming jitters
@maya_fontaine

walker.scobell replied to your story !
↳ she looks so pretty and i can only
see the top of her head

THATS WILD
HELP NO I FORGOT THAT
YOU COULD SEE THIS
I THOUGHT IT WAS A
SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHT

HELP IM SO STUPID

DONT SHOW HER PLEASE
read 8:35am

DIOR???

i won't...

"WALKER JUST REPLIED to my story." Dior giggled as she sat on my bed, looking at her phone. She lowered it to my eye view, so I could see the message. I smiled at his words

"He's cute." I chuckled, resuming my morning routine.

"Was that a confession?" She gasped, shaking my shoulders.

"No, it's a fact. He's cute in the way a golden retriever puppy is. He's stupid, but sweet." I reasoned with her, but Dior wasn't budging.

"It was a confession. I can't believe I didn't catch it on video. I'm so disappointed in myself."

I laughed at Dior, taking the clips out of my hair and quickly changing my clothes. I realised how comfortable I was in front of the girl, if it was anyone else, I would have retreated to the bathroom. But Dior didn't judge me, like I didn't judge her.

"Why would you need a video?" I queried, grabbing my backpack and checking I had everything. We were sort of in a rush, as Dior and I had spent at least an hour this morning fucking around listening to her unreleased music, me trying to sing, and Dior absolutely killing it, as usual. Now, we were running late. It seemed to be becoming a pattern.

"To show at your wedding, duh."

We were downstairs ten minutes later, I had flying-tackle-hugged Charlie as soon as I saw him in the lobby for no particular reason, earning an odd look from Walker and a laugh from Olivea. She wore a pretty green top and dark jeans, that really made her hair pop. Olive was a really pretty girl, I personally thought she should have played Rachel, and the character of Nancy Bobafet was a serious waste of her potential.