chapter four; feels like

"met you at the right time, this is what it feels like." feels like; gracie abrams. (my lover)

FILMING FOR PERCY Jackson began in a week, and I was flying out this morning to prepare. I still had to meet the rest of the cast and crew, read more scripts, do more interviews... the list went on and on. I was excited to meet Charlie and Olive, excited to see Aryan and Dior and all round excited to just be on set. But most of all, I was excited to see Walker.

We had spoke almost every day from that day where we streamed a few weeks ago. We called each other, texted, played games together and sometimes streamed. We had become close, much to Sunny's pleasure.

"Are you excited, sweetheart?" My mom asked from the front seat. Unfortunately, I was forced to sit in the back as my brother JJ always played the 'I'm older!' card and got shot gun. I was stuck in the back with Vinnie, who was upset with me yet again about something stupid like speaking to him or breathing.

"Yes, I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Dior! It's been ages, since the end of filming for season 4 of the Marauders." Vinnie rolled his eyes at me, shaking his head. "You got something to say?"

He exhaled dramatically, turning his head to look at the window before speaking. "You mean you can't wait to see Walker."

"Yes, Vinnie. Walker is my friend. You don't have many of those, so I doubt you'd understand." I snapped back at him, picking up my copy of Falls Boys that I was half way through reading. I didn't want to listen to his mindless yapping, especially since I'd heard it all week. Ever since Walker and I started talking more often, Vinnie went out of his way to discover the interview in which Walker admitted his little crush on me. When he discovered that we'd be playing love interests on screen, it was over for me. I'd been getting teased for weeks.

"Yeah. A friend that you're obsessed with and talk to every minute of they day. We all see how you grin like an idiot when he texts you." JJ commented, earning a light smack on the arm from my mom.

"Leave her alone. You're sisters about to embark on the most exciting journey of her life, she doesn't need you two annoying her about a boy all year. God, I should have left you at home." She defended me, both my brothers whinging in protest. I met my mothers smiling gaze in the rear view mirror. "Marina would be so proud of you, darling."

——

seaweed brain 🩵

hey wise girl, you in vancouver yet?

hey bozo, just touched down about ten
minutes ago, you?

i arrived a couple hours ago, i'm already at
the hotel
can you hurry tf up please
we have to go to dinner as a cast at like 5
and i don't wanna go alone

bro
you won't be alone
you have aryan and dior
and momo is here as well?? invite her

UGH
you don't get it
it's not the same
whatever
lmk when your at the hotel please and
thank you ❤️❤️

"It's Walker, isn't it?" Vinnie asked, wheeling his suitcase along the pavement.

"Stop looking at my phone you creep." I sneered, turning the screen away from him.