chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here

"and if they call me a slut, then it might be worth it for once." slut! ; taylor swift

"stumbled through the long goodbye, one last kiss then catch your flight." come back... be here ; taylor swift.

IT WAS FINALLY time. We were heading home, back to LA. As soon as I got back, I had to jump straight back into filming. The family switch, with Brady, and You're so not invited to my bat mitzfah, with Sunny... and Dylan.

Walker wasn't too pleased, as you could imagine. He would never restrict me from doing anything, but he let me know of his discomfort. I would appreciate it, if he wasn't so condescending and jealous about it. Of course, I wasn't completely comfortable with the situation, but I would push through. Dylan and I would have had to cross paths again at some point, so wouldn't it be easier to just rip off the bandaid?

"I'm going to cry." I announced, walking out of my hotel room to see Walker waiting for me. He looked down at me, pecking me lightly on the lips before smiling sadly.

"Please don't." He teased, ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away, sneering in protest.

"I see how it is. You just can't wait to get rid of me." I joked, acting deeply offended. I turned away from him, giggling as he pulled me back towards him.

"You know that I would keep you with me forever if it was possible, Mimi." He murmured, brushing my dark hair behind my ears. I blushed lightly, lowering my head to hide from his warm gaze. "Aw. You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He said, holding my head against his chest.

I groaned tilting my head back to look up at him. "We're leaving, Walker. I'm going back to LA and you're going back to Pennsylvania. Doesn't that make you sad?"

"Of course it does, Mimi. But we'll see each other again before you know." He reassured me, laughing at my pouted face. It was slightly surreal that we were being separated right when we had became a perfect couple. The last thing I wanted to do was spend time away from him, but we both had work, and we both weren't of legal age to move out.

Walker gazed at me lovingly for a moment before pulling me in for a long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, falling into him. I savoured the feeling, knowing that it would be foreign once I arrived home.

"Okay, love birds. Break it up!" Aryan exclaimed, interrupting the two of us. We both immediately pulled away, me awkwardly rubbing my lips together and avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Oh, were we interrupting something?" Sunny teased, her and Dior cracking up at our red faces. As I tried to step back, Walker pulled his arms tighter around my waist.

"Actually you were." He said, shooing them away as if it was going to do something. Everyone groaned as the boy tried to kiss me again, but all I could do was break out into a fit of laughter.

"Shows over!" Charlie cried, hiding his eyes. Walker turned to him, looking a little too smug for my liking. He'd taken a particularly biased approach towards Charlie, acting somewhat passive agressive and high-and-mighty when I was with them. I tried to tell myself that he was just being protective, but I knew that it was his jealousy. Sure, there was no issue with showing me off, but at the downfall of one of my friends? That made me a little uncomfortable.

"Thank god." Dior sighed, checking her phone. "The bus is downstairs, guys. Say goodbye to our home away from home!"

I sulked at her words, the fact that we were leaving really sinking in this time. Filming for Percy Jackson had been by far the best experience of my life - now, we were leaving, not sure if we were coming back for a season two. I couldn't believe it was over.