chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty

"Flew in all her bitch pack friends from the city. Filled the pool with champagne..." last great american dynasty ; taylor swift.

IMESSAGES

dyl 🦸🏼

i saw the wired clip
are you okay?
sunny said that walker was upset

yeah i think i'm okay
it's just annoying that they keep
bring it up

i get it
how does walker feel abt it

he's a bit pissed

only a bit?

well, a lot
but specifically at me
he hasn't spoken to me since

would it make it better if i said
something to him?

probably not
but thank you dyl

don't thank me
i know it's rough
it's hard for me and i'm no
where near as in the public eye as
you

god your the best
catch up soon?

absolutely 🤞

IRL

"OKAY, WE'RE ALL here." Ariana yelled, shoving open the front door with excessive force. Xochitl, Leah and Dior followed in behind her.

Sunny, Mason and Momona stayed the night with me last night, as I was in complete shambles. Walker and I had never gotten into a serious argument like this since we'd been together. I had no clue how to handle it.

"Ooh, girls day." Mason rubbed his hands together in excitement from his spot on the couch next to Sunny. She raised her eyebrows at him, giving him a stern look. "Oh... am I not invited?"

I laughed at the boy, standing to give him a big hug. "Thank you so much for coming, you mole rat. You're the best."

"Don't worry about it." He laughed, wrapping his arms around me in reciprocation. "Call me later, yeah?"

Everyone waved him off as he picked up his stuff and walked out the door. As soon as we were alone, the room fell dead silent. We all stared at each other for a moment, before we exploded into a fit of excitement.

"It's been so long!" Leah squealed, jumping on top of me, tackling me into a bone crushing hug. Ariana and Sunny ran straight for the kitchen, ripping out every snack they could find and throwing them into a massive pile in the middle of the longue room. Dior ran into the spare bedrooms, and exited them with armfuls of pillows and blankets. Xoch and Momo helped her in the task of making a massive cosy den.

About ten minutes later, I was looking at the most comfortable, chaotic lounge room in existence. There were piles and piles of all sorts of food, a speaker blasting Taylor Swift, a karaoke machine set up (that I didn't know we owned), and the rest of the house was shut off.