dreams

"Baby I'm home!" Travis called out. "I got you something." He told me as he walked into the room to see me curled up on the couch with my computer, the TV on in the background as I brainstormed about my new album.

"Yeah? What'd you get me?" I closed my computer and shoved it off my lap as he placed a bag in my lap. It was unmarked, no brand name to give me a hint as to what it was. "Thanks babe, what is it?" I stretched up and kissed his cheek.

"Open it and see." Travis told me, and I raised an eyebrow at the tone of his voice.

Leaning over, I opened the bag and extracted the flat, rectangular box inside. It was also unmarked. I placed the bag aside and lay the box down on my lap, lifting up the lid to see something black encased in white tissue paper. Travis watched as I pushed the paper aside, reaching in to lift up the bundle of black fabric. A breath huffed from my lungs as I realized what it was; the filthiest sex outfit I'd ever seen in my life. It was fully lace and thin straps, the underwear scanty like it wouldn't cover anything at all.

"Is this a hint babe?" I looked up at Travis. "What, you think I'm not sexy enough in bed already?"

"Don't put words in my mouth Taylor." Travis chuckled, and I grinned. "I thought you might want to try it out. You might still be unaware of this, but you are an extremely kinky lady Miss Swift."

"How'd you figure that?" I blushed a little. He was right, but I didn't know how he knew that. I'd never told anyone that, ever. I'd always indulged my partner's fantasies and taken the lead from them, not wanting to push it too far.

"Go put it on." Travis nodded towards our bedroom. "Let your hair down, lie on your back on the bed with your hands above your head. You've got one minute. Understand?"

Biting down on my lip, I nodded once and scrambled to my feet. The box fell from my lap onto the floor as I stood, taking the outfit with me into the bedroom. I undressed faster than I ever had in my whole life, shoving my clothes onto the chair in the corner of the room and yanking the sexy black outfit over my body. It fit perfectly, the lace fitting to my body snugly. It didn't cover anything, and I bit down on my lip as I let my hair down, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely filthy, and I loved it.

Climbing onto the bed, I rolled onto my back right in the middle and lifted my hands above my head, overlapping my wrists just below the headboard. As I waited for Travis, I sucked in deep breaths to try and calm down a little. I was almost trembling with anticipation, sure that I was dreaming.

"Suits you baby." Travis told me as he came into the room, closing the door behind him. "God that's fucking beautiful." I bit down on my lip and sucked gently as he crossed around to the little chest of drawers he used as a bedside table and opened the top one. He pulled something out and held it up to me. I nodded to give him permission, and he leaned over.

A sigh escaped my lips as he tied the strip of fabric around my overlapped wrists and then bound them to the headboard. He tied it tight but not painfully, so I wasn't able to move my arms at all. Once he was finished, Travis reached out and stroked my cheek gently.

"I like this outfit on you." He said quietly.

"I don't think it really qualifies as an outfit." I pointed out. "You can see absolutely everything."

"Oh I know." Travis chuckled, brushing his fingers over the lace that failed to cover my nipples. I gasped, back arching. "You like being tied up like this don't you." He murmured. It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway as his fingers travelled down my stomach, sliding over my bare skin and the lace around it. "Like a whore waiting to be fucked."