the wrath of tree paine

May 18th
Taylor's POV

I felt the bed shift as the weight on the mattress changed and groaned, rolling over. Yawning, I blinked my eyes open and then pouted when I saw Travis getting up out of bed.

"No!" I moaned, grabbing his arm and tugging him back down. "Don't go!"

"Baby I have to go." Travis sighed, but he let me pull him back down next to me. "You know I have to go."

"No you don't." I insisted, wrapping myself around him. Travis chuckled as I slipped my arms around his neck, burying my face in the warmth I found there.

"I have to catch my flight baby girl." Travis murmured in my ear, slipping his hand underneath the shirt I was wearing to rub my back gently. "I'm going to miss you so much, but I'll see you as soon as I can okay?"

"Stay with me a little longer." I looked up at him. "Just a little longer." I whispered, sliding my hands around to cup his jaw and pull him into a soft kiss. 

"Oh, alright." Travis sighed. "You know I can never say no to you."

I smiled as he moved on top of me, kissing me softly, again and again. I'd been too tired from the show last night to do anything except eat and fall into bed, and I couldn't let Travis go just yet. And I knew that he couldn't let me go just yet either. We always had a hard time leaving each other, even if it was only for a little while. We were a physical couple, needing that contact.

Travis groaned into my mouth as I slipped my hands between our hips, moving my fingers underneath the waist of his shorts. He let me push them down, kicking them away before bracing a hand next to my head and moving his other hand under my shirt. I let out a moan as he palmed my breast gently, teasing me. Travis chuckled as I shifted my hips against his, desperate.

"I love you baby girl." He murmured, fumbling with my shirt as he pushed it up.

"I love you too." I sighed, lifting my arms and tossing my shirt away. Travis moved his lips to my neck as he hooked his fingers through the waist of my underwear and pulled down. "Careful." I mumbled as he sucked on my skin, biting gentle. 

"Baby girl if I want to leave a mark, I'm going to leave a mark." Travis told me, biting harder against my neck. I gasped, sliding a hand around the back of his head and pushing him harder against my throat. Even though I wasn't allowed to let Travis leave any marks on my body, I couldn't stop him, because I didn't want to stop him. Makeup would cover it later.

Helpless under the feel of his mouth, I let my legs fall further apart, parting my thighs in an invitation. Travis took it immediately, sliding his hand around the small of my back and yanking me forwards. I let out a moan as he thrust into me, sinking as deep as he could in one motion. Travis sucked hard against my neck, making me squirm as I threw my head back, fighting to remember to breathe.

Travis fucked me slowly, passionately, rendering me completely speechless as he continued exploring my neck. Then his mouth was back on mine, kissing me hard, his tongue stroking mine softly. Trembling, I lifted my legs to wrap them around Travis' waist, pushing them as high as I could. 

"Travis!" I whined as he fucked me harder, kissed me harder. 

"Come on baby girl, I know you can be louder than that." Travis urged. "You know I won't let you cum until you scream the hotel down."

"Please!" I gasped. "Travis!"

"Good girl." He praised, and I moaned.

I kissed him desperately, moving my hips against his with every stroke. Then I felt Travis tip over the edge and cried out at the feeling, my own orgasm crashing over me. He moved his lips to my neck again, sucking hard on the same spot as earlier as we clutched at each other. I gasped, fighting to breathe as I came down from the high, blinking as I tried to regain focus.