city of love (the pt 2 saga)

part two of 'cus we were in paris'

14th February 2025
Taylor's POV

"Where are we?" I giggled as I felt the car stop. "This is ridiculous."

After a few days of celebrating their Superbowl win, Travis had told me we were leaving, but had refused to tell me where. He'd disabled the screen in my jet and had closed the windows so that I couldn't see where we'd landed. He'd even pulled out a blindfold before we'd left the jet, and I'd been wearing it the whole drive since. I felt so disorientated.

"It's called a surprise baby." Travis chuckled. "Stay there okay, I'll come around."

"Kay." I giggled, and I heard his door open and close. 

A moment later, I felt a brush of air and heard the sound of the door next to me opening. Travis' hand touched my arm and I blindly reached out. I took both of his hands and carefully eased out of my step, stepping down onto the ground. Travis closed the door and I heard the beep of a car locking before he placed a hand on my lower back, still holding one of my hands.

"Step up baby." He murmured, and I edged forwards before the front of my toes nudged the curb. Stepping over, I slowly let him lead me up some steps.

"Can I take it off now?" I asked eagerly when I felt hardwood floor under my feet.

"Be patient." Travis told me.

"I'm never patient." I grumbled, and he chuckled at me. I felt a kiss pressed against my cheek and couldn't help but smile.

"We're going up some stairs." Travis said, and I nodded. He helped me up what felt like two or three flights of stairs, and then we stepped over something onto a different floor. A gentle breeze blew across my face, indicating we were outside again. A balcony? "Alright, you ready baby?" Travis asked, and I nodded eagerly. His fingers edged under my blindfold, tugging it up. "Happy Valentines day beautiful girl." Travis whispered in my ear before removing my blindfold.

I blinked a few times in the sudden light, my eyes taking a second to adjust. Then I realized where we were and gasped, my hands flying to my mouth. The balcony we were standing on was a few building between a bright green park. And in the middle of it, basked in the sunset that had just started, was the Eiffel tower sparkling with lights. I turned to look at Travis, who was smiling like he was really proud of himself. 

Letting out a laugh of delight, I threw my arms around his neck. I loved Paris; Travis knew that. He hugged me back tightly, slipping his hands up my back under my shirt, burying his face in my hair as I smiled.

"This is incredible." I whispered. "Thank you Travis."

"You said you wanted me to bring you back here." He murmured.

"When did I say that?" I giggled, pulling back to look at him.

"When I came to see you last year for the Paris shows of the Eras Tour." Travis reminded me. "You dragged me backstage to have sex on top of your costumes and told me we had to come back and fuck on every single surface we could find."

"Oh yeah!" I burst out laughing, suddenly remembering. I'd completely forgotten about that; I couldn't believe Travis had remembered that. "Oh my god." I sighed, resting back against his chest and gazing out at the Eiffel tower sparkling under the sunset. "Travis this is so beautiful." I whispered. "It's so incredible."

"So romantic." He murmured in my ear, and I giggled, nodding my agreement. "I love you baby." Travis kissed my temple.

"I love you too." I lifted my chin, searching for a kiss that Travis immediately gave me. "Did you really leave the Superbowl celebrations early just to bring me to Paris?" I whispered, peering up at him. In all my life, I never thought someone would love me as much as Travis did, but here we were.