twosome

credit to @thetorturedpoet_13 for the idea <3 

also i'm NOT a gaylor and i don't want to speculate on taylor's sexuality because that is her business and her business only, so the sexuality aspect of this is just for the plot

Taylor's POV

"Don't look so stressed out babe." Joe kissed my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Stop it." I wriggled out of his arms. "I'm busy. I'm trying to cook dinner."

"Why don't we just order something? He'll be here soon."

"Great, well why don't you and him go roll around in the sheets and I'll finish dinner." I snapped, and Joe sighed, moving off. 

Just because I agreed to do this with him, it didn't mean I wanted to. Joe and I had been falling apart for a while, and it had almost been the final straw when I'd found out he was cheating on me. He didn't know I knew, but he'd suggested we spice up our sex life a little to see if we could rekindle the flame. I'd reluctantly agreed, not really loving the threesome he'd suggested, but I'd gone alone with it. Joe had invited someone he knew casually from the gym, and I was not excited to meet this Travis guy. He sounded like an NFL wannabe who was just interested in sleeping with my boyfriend. Yeah, no thanks. I didn't need to see that.

🏈

Trying to distract myself, I finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen as I ate. Joe claimed he wasn't hungry, which I knew just meant he'd got food on the way home, so I'd only made enough for myself. As I did the dishes, I heard a knock on the door. Joe rushed past down the hallway towards the front door as I sighed to myself, wishing we could work this out without this bullshit. I wasn't a cheater, and it just seemed like Joe was using this threesome as an excuse to cheat.

I heard Joe talking as he opened the door, and a slightly deeper voice responded. Footsteps came down as I heard the door slammed closed, and I looked down so I didn't have to look at them just yet. Staring down at the soapy water in the sink, I saw Joe and another man walk into the room out of the corner of my eye.

"Babe." Joe said.

"Mhmm." I sighed.

"Babe." He insisted, and I reluctantly looked up.

Travis was a good head taller than Joe, taller than me. He looked strong, muscles peeking from his limbs, from his chest through the white shirt he was wearing. I swallowed as I looked him up and down, my gaze slipping up his tall frame, his close shaved brown hair, light stubble, pale green eyes. They met mine curiously, and I watched as Travis looked me slowly up and down. 

"Hi." I said bluntly, looking back down as washed a pot. 

"Babe, this is Travis. Travis, my girlfriend Taylor." Joe introduced us, and I made a small sound of acknowledgement. "Are you almost done babe?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "You go ahead; I'll catch up."

"It's okay." Travis cut in. "We'll wait for you, take your time."

I looked up at him, frowning. I was confused. I was under the impression that Travis wanted to mess around with Joe, not me. But the more I looked at him, the more I realized that Travis had shifted away from my boyfriend, towards me. He was looking at me like he was more interested in what I had to offer than what Joe had to offer. Pausing, I placed the pot on the drying rack and pulled the plug out of the sink, not breaking eye contact with this man that I'd wrongly made assumptions about. There was just something about the way he gazed at me that made me think he wasn't at all interested in Joe. That he was here for me. I cocked my head slightly to the side, suddenly intrigued.