she's a handful

tw; vomit, just in case any of you are uncomfortable with that bc i understand its nastyyyy

Travis' POV

The gentle buzzing of the front gate intercom caught my attention, and I paused the episode of Friends I was watching, getting up and going over to the panel. Brittany waved at the camera and I hit the button to let her in, yawning as I slowly walked down to the front door. The girls were later back than I expected; it was two in the morning already. I'd wanted to stay up and wait for Taylor to get home so hadn't gone to sleep.

Brittany's car pulled up as I opened the front door, leaning against it and watching as a messy haired blonde in the passenger seat waved at me before reaching for the door. She stumbled out and I raised my eyebrows at her as she giggled to herself and nudged the door closed.

"Drunk?" I asked Brittany - who'd rolled down her window - as Taylor skipped towards me. She nodded, hiding a smile. "Hey baby girl." I quickly put an around her as she collided with my chest.

"Hi!" Taylor giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Thanks Britt." I said over her shoulder.

"See you later." Brittany grinned at me, and I turned to Taylor as her car backed out.

"You have fun gorgeous?" I asked, and she nodded.

"My head's a little funny." She giggled.

"Yeah I bet." I murmured. "Come inside, I'll get you some water." Taylor nodded, jumping up into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. She ducked her face into my neck as I carried her into the house, used to her clinging to me like this. "How much did you drink baby girl?" I asked her when I walked into the kitchen, and Taylor let me set her down on the bench.

"Umm." She wrinkled her nose. "I don't know." Translation; too much. "We were doing shots though, I won." Taylor giggled.

"Yeah I bet you did." I smiled at her. She was really drunk, but not at the point where she was bet over the toilet all night. I found it quite cute when she was this kind of drunk; all giggly and happy and bouncy. But I knew there was a fine line, and I wanted to make sure I kept an eye on her. "Drink this." I filled a glass of water and handed it to her. "Have you eaten anything since you left?"

Taylor shook her head, giggling to herself as she sipped slowly at the water. Glad she was listening to me, I turned to the cupboards, trying to find something she might be interested in eating. She was picky when she was drunk, almost like a toddler. I found some chips in the cupboard and held them up to her, but Taylor shook her head, wrinkling her nose. I tried my luck with a few other snacks before she finally accepted a box of animal crackers, eating a few of them happily enough as she swung her legs off the bench.

"I'm not tired." She told me matter-of-factly as she ate, and I glanced at the clock.

"Well I am." I responded. "You don't have to go to sleep, but once you're done why don't you just come and lie down with me somewhere hmm? We can watch a movie if you like." Taylor shook her head insistently, stuffing another cracker into her mouth. "Well what do you want to do?" I asked her, leaning against the bench opposite where she sat.

Taylor took her time chewing, grinning at me as I waited for a reply. Then she swallowed, took a sip of water, and jumped down from the bench. I rushed forwards, grabbing her under the arms as her legs crumpled immediately. Taylor laughed, scrambling to find her footing as I helped her back onto her feet.

"Whoops." She giggled. "Thanks."

"You should sit down baby girl, or lie down. You know you're clumsy when you're drunk." I took both of her hands and tried to coax her over to the couch.