fuck you (if you say so)

Taylor's POV

"No, Travis, you're not even fucking listening to me!" I snapped, anger flushing my cheeks a dark red as I stomped across the room, slamming the car keys angrily down on the table.

"Don't try to turn this around on me!" He snapped right back, voice rising to match mine. My heart thumped like a drum pounding on the inside of my chest. "You're such a fucking hypocrite Taylor!"

"Oh, well excuse me!" I yelled, turning back to glare at him. "You're the one who started this shit! I saw you looking at that fucking girl!"

"I don't even know who you're talking about!"

"Oh bullshit!" I folded my arms. "You were staring at her for so fucking long! Why didn't you just go shove your tongue down her throat and get it over with?"

"I have no idea who you're talking about! You're overreacting!" Travis insisted. "It was a party! There were people everywhere! What, did you want me to stand there with my eyes on you the entire fucking night?"

"You're making me sound psychotic!"

"Well you're fucking acting psychotic!" His yell drifted off into silence as we glared at each other, furious. I sucked in a breath.

"Fuck you." I said slowly. "Fuck you Travis. That's not fair."

"No, what's not fair is that you think because I glanced at some girl, I'm off cheating on you."

"You were fucking staring at her!"

"No I fucking wasn't!"

We yelled at each other over and over, voices rising again and again until we were literally screaming. Fuck, I could barely see through the red haze that had descended upon the living room. It wasn't that I thought he'd been looking at some other girl that made me so angry; it's that he was fighting me over it. 

"Fuck!" Travis huffed. "Get over yourself Taylor, nothing happened!"

"Nothing happened?" I snapped back. "Nothing happened?"

"That's what I said."

"That's fucking bullshit Travis."

"You're acting fucking crazy!" His voice rose again, and then mine did too.

"Fuck you!"

With no warning, his hands grabbed me roughly, throwing me back against the nearest wall. My cry of surprise as I thumped back against the wallpaper was quickly stifled as his mouth descended on mine in a bruising kiss, pushing me so hard against the wall I could barely suck in a breath. I gasped into his mouth as Travis shoved his tongue against mine, fighting for dominance that I refused to give up. We battled for control, and neither of us backed down.

"Fuck!" I whimpered, throwing my arms around his neck for balance as Travis' hands shoved the short hem of my dark blue dress up, tucking it over my hips. Kiss after kiss came down onto my mouth as I clutched him close, sliding my hands down his shirt and grappling with the top of his pants. Hands shaking, I fought for a long moment before yanking the zip down. "I'm still mad at you." I insisted against his lips as my blood boiled.

"Sure baby." Travis mumbled as I pushed his boxers down. "I'm not that crazy about you either right now." He told e as he yanked my underwear to the side.

"Cool." I gasped, letting out a whine as he pushed inside me, grabbing my hips and yanking me against him. He fucked me, hard, shoving me against the wall with every thrust. Our anger had exploded into the way we kissed, the way we wrapped ourselves around each other, the way Travis suddenly grabbed my neck, holding my head against the wall. "Fuck!" I whimpered at the feeling of his thumbs settling just under my jaw. He held me like I was nothing but his fuck toy, and I loved it.