all in a nights work

Taylor's POV

"Hey baby." A hand slipped onto my ass and I glanced up, smiling when I saw Travis standing next to me. "Having fun?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I guess." I took a sip of my champagne, the warmth of his hand on me burning through the thin silk of my white dress. It sent rushes of heat through my body, electric, exciting. Then I remembered that we weren't alone and blinked myself out of my haze. "Oh, Amber, this is Travis. Travis, Amber." Travis glanced up at the woman I'd been talking to, realizing for the first time that she was there. 

"Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

"I'll catch up with you later Taylor." Amber excused herself, kissing my cheek before walking off, and I turned to Travis. 

"I know we have to be here because of social obligations or whatever." I murmured, glancing around as I took another sip of my drink. "But this party's getting a little boring. What do you say we go have a little fun of our own?" Travis smirked, taking the almost empty glass from my hand and setting it on a nearby table before starting to lead me out of the crowded hall.

We exchanged friendly smiles to the people we passed, greeting the ones that waved out to us, but we didn't stop. One hand still on my ass, Travis led me down the hallway where the bathrooms were and then further on where we weren't really supposed to go. He grabbed the handle of an unmarked door and pulled it open, revealing a dim closet. I glanced back the way we'd came, making sure no one was around or watching us, and then tugged Travis with me into the closet, yanking the door closed behind us. I fumbled around on the wall for a moment before flicking a switch, illuminating the small room with one faint lightbulb above us. 

There was a small table pushed up against the opposite wall, but apart from that, the closet was completely empty. Letting out a sigh, I hopped up to sit on the table, letting my legs dangle over the edge. The high slit in my dress rode up even more at the motion, revealing my leg up to my upper thigh. Travis turned to stand between my legs and I held out a hand towards him, palm up. He tucked his hand into the inside pocket of his jacket, withdrawing the little bottle he'd stashed in there earlier. Unscrewing the lid, he tipped two pills into my hand and then replaced the bottle back in his pocket. I took one pill in each hand, placing one in his mouth and one in mine at the same time.

"You know we should really stop taking these so often." Travis told me once we'd swallowed them. "I could get fired."

"You say that every time, and yet you still take them." I pointed out. "And relax, it's not like we're doing cocaine or anything. They're just a little something to make things more exciting." I draped my arms around his neck, tilting my chin up slightly to further expose the low neckline of my dress. 

"This damn dress." Travis sighed, sliding one hand up the leg that poked out of my slit, nudging my dress higher so that he had access to the little white lace thong I'd been wearing underneath. "It's been driving me crazy all night."

"I know." I giggled. "I wore it just for you. Thought it might prove a little distracting if this party turned out as boring as it did."

"Well it sure is that." Travis dipped his head to kiss my neck and I sighed, tilting my face towards the ceiling. "I wasn't the only person here unable to keep my eyes off you tonight. You look fucking delicious."

"Well you're the only one who's allowed a proper taste." I murmured.

Travis hummed in agreement, his lips travelling back up my neck to press against my mouth. I slid my fingers into the waist of his pants, yanking them open and pulling his boxers down just enough. His length sprang out into my hands, thick and hard as I stroked him lazily, teasing. Travis groaned, shoving a hand between my legs and yanking my thong to one side. I let my thighs fall further open as he pushed closer, guiding him between my legs. A gasp of relief erupted from my lips as he entered me, and I rested my arms back around his neck as he pushed deeper.