cus we were in paris

Paris Night 4
Travis' POV

"Karma the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me!"

I danced to the music, smiling up at my girl as she sung the line proudly, her gorgeous smile broadcasted across the stadium. God, that little lyric change never failed to give me butterflies. I loved it so much, loved how proud she was.

As Karma ended and Taylor started taking the final bow with everyone else on stage, I was led underneath to wait for Taylor. Normally I'd wait outside for her, but apparently tonight she'd requested I meet her underneath the stage instead. I didn't know why, but she must have a reason.

"No I'm good, I know the way." I assured the security guard with me when he asked. "Thank you." He nodded, wishing me a good night before he went off and left me alone. 

I walked slowly down underneath the stage, stopping back behind the exit so I wouldn't be in the way when Taylor came down. A few people were moving around and stopped to say hi when they saw me, smiling. I heard the blaring music and the roar of the crowd above me as I waited, tapping my foot along to the beat.

"Coming down!" Someone called out, and I glanced up to see the little stage door descending. Taylor was still bent over in a bow as she came down but straightened up as soon as she could, running a hand through her hair as she jumped down. It was wild, little curls springing out since she'd finally put down the straightener.

I waited, smiling proudly as someone took the tasseled jacket off her shoulders and unhooked her from the sound system. Taylor handed over her microphone, smiling and laughing as she moved. Then her eyes lifted, searching, and her smile widened when she saw me standing there waiting for her. Not looking away from me, Taylor said something else to the girl unhooking her and then nodded, smiling as she moved off.

"Hi!" She smiled, quite literally jumping into my arms.

"Hey there beautiful." I wrapped my arms around her. "That was incredible. I'm so proud of you."

"Did you like your songs?" Taylor asked hopefully. "I played them all for you."

"They were incredible baby." I leaned down and kissed her. "I absolutely loved it." Taylor smiled, stretching up in her boots to press herself closer, sliding her hands into my shirt to hold me there. 

"Mhmm." She sighed, pulling back. Smiling up at me, Taylor released her grip on my shirt and grabbed my hand. "Come on." She whispered, giving a tug as she started leading me away.

Taylor eagerly tugged me down away from the stage until we were jogging down the halls. I had no idea what she was doing but was curious to find out, jogging after her as she led me out from underneath the stage the back way. I heard a roar of the crowd and realized they were able to catch just a glimpse of us as we moved from underneath the stage to the backstage area. Taylor giggled, pulling me to move faster so they couldn't see us anymore.

"What are you playing at baby?" I chuckled at her.

"Shh." Taylor stopped suddenly, pulling me to the side. She tugged me with her into the room they kept all of her costumes, shoving the door closed. "Fuck." Taylor sighed, flinging her arms around my neck and crushing her mouth to mine. I stumbled back a step in surprise but responded immediately, sliding my hands around her hips and down to fasten over her ass. Fuck her ass. The bodysuit barely covered it, and it drove me out of my damn mind. 

Taylor moaned into my mouth, parting her lips to stroke her tongue against mine in the most delicious way. I shouldn't have been surprised she'd pulled me aside the first chance she got. It had been a good little while since we'd seen each other, and Tree had forbidden us from doing anything when I'd flown in last night. She had to be so worked up, hell, I was so worked up.