23-33

Pinellia novel
Chapter 23
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 22(2)Next chapter: Chapter 24
The tiger that came in was very large, with shiny hair and strong muscles on its four legs. He scanned the entire cave, and finally his attention fell on the little tiger standing there with his tail between his legs.

An An was already trembling with fear due to the natural fear of the strong in her blood.

Gero saw something moving here from a distance outside, and thought it was prey hiding in the cave, so he rushed over as quickly as possible to hunt.

But he didn't expect that what was hidden here was a little tiger no bigger than his paws.

An An was scared at first, but after he realized that the big tiger seemed to have no intention of harming him, he became bolder.

Lying on the ground, he turned himself into a cat bug and crawled towards him slowly, wagging his short tail behind him, interpreting the word "dog sneaking" to the extreme.

Gallo has a habit of gently wagging his tail. For a little tiger of this age, a fluffy and moving tail is very attractive.

Silently, I gently scratched the ground with my little paws, but I still couldn't hold back the itching.

Finally, An An made up her mind, came out in a hunting posture, and pounced towards Gero.

Gallo was indeed distracted just now, but living in such a dangerous prairie, he was naturally very wary. When he found something rushing towards him, he put on a defensive posture almost out of reflex.

Lying down slightly, a threatening growl came out of his mouth.

When the system saw this scene, it was so nervous that its heart data calculation almost stopped.

It’s over! The cub needs to be sent! ! !

An An used all his strength to finally hang himself on the thick tail. He held it tightly with all four paws to prevent himself from falling, and rubbed his furry head hard.

If it weren't for the fear that the big tiger would be angry, he would even want to lick his fur and get close to him.

When there was not enough food on this grassland, cannibalism was very common. The thought of surviving in the harsh natural environment was enough to prompt them to do the darkest things.

But Gallo is different. He is an orc, and he is strong enough to catch enough food to fill his stomach, and he does not bother to fight against his own kind.

In addition, this tiger looks like a small fur ball. Even if it really eats it, it will not be enough to fill the gap between his teeth.

After realizing that the little tiger just wanted to hang on his tail out of curiosity and had no intention of attacking him, Gallo silently retracted the paw he intended to slap to death.

At first, An An just played with the big tiger's tail with his paws. Later, he became more and more courageous after realizing that he had no intention of throwing her away.

He slowly climbed up along his tail and climbed directly onto Gallo's back.

The reason why Gallo didn't attack him just now was because he felt that the little tiger was of the same kind and too weak, so he reluctantly forgave him for his playfulness.

But now this little tiger is so bold that he wants to climb on his head! Gero absolutely could not tolerate this happening, so he shook his body gently, and An An, who was standing on the back of the big tiger, was shaken off.