62-72

Pinellia novel
Chapter 62
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 61Next chapter: Chapter 63
The child's cry was harsh and loud. Tang Yun frowned subconsciously and gently shook him to coax him to stop crying, but it was of no use. The more he cried, the harder he cried, making his anxious forehead sweat.

Grandma couldn't stand it any longer and took the child over.

It's strange to say that this little guy stopped crying as soon as he got into grandma's arms. He sniffed and didn't even open his eyes. He looked very pitiful.

"Madam, this child is too noisy and will affect Madam's health if she stays here. Why don't you let me take it to the front yard and let the nanny take care of it."

If it hadn't been for what the nanny had told me before, Liu Nu would never have been able to do so. Luo believed that he was doing it for her own good, but now when she saw the nanny kneeling there, she was obviously quite old. After a moment of hesitation, she said, "

Husband, I can't bear to part with you. After all, this is the child I only gave birth to after a narrow escape."

"Also. , I want to see my mother and father, they must be very worried."

Liu Guogong has been fond of Liu Nuluo since he was a child, firstly because she is an old girl, and secondly because she is too weak. If not Because the Duke's mansion is extremely wealthy, and the Crown Princess of the Middle Palace is also taking care of it, according to the doctor, she will not survive to adulthood.

Childbirth has a great impact on a woman's body. Ordinary women are in danger of death, let alone her kind.

When the news that she was pregnant came back to the Duke's Mansion, her parents never came to see her again. Now during her confinement, Liu Nuluo was feeling uneasy.

She herself didn't realize that in such an extremely uneasy situation, the people she wanted to see most were her parents and brothers, instead of choosing to rely on the man in front of her.

"If you want to stay with me, then keep it, but...do you want to discuss the matter of informing your father-in-law and mother-in-law again? It's better to wait until you are out of confinement."

After Tang Yun finished saying this , She moved her lips and wanted to say something several times, but nothing came out. It was this look that aroused Liu Nuluo's suspicion. Her tone was a little harsh and she asked, "What else is there?

"

"I saw you before. I have been afraid to tell you that my mother-in-law fell in the backyard some time ago. The imperial physician also visited her and told her to take good care of her health." "

If I knew about your delivery . , I'm afraid I'm in a hurry to come and have a look. Madam, I'm worried that my mother-in-law's body won't be able to bear it."

Regarding the issue of her mother's recovery, Liu Nuluo was not as determined as before. When she was about to compromise, the little guy on her side started crying again. .

"Are you hungry?"

Liu Nuluo asked subconsciously, and then thought of the nanny's question. How could she not feel sorry for the child who had gone through so much hard work to give birth to her.

Before entering the palace, she heard from her sister that the milk she drank when she was young was very important, otherwise she wouldn't be so picky when choosing a wet nurse.

"That's all, don't bother mother. Nanny, take my sign and tell your sister."

Liu Nuluo was two months younger than the current prince, and the Duke's wife didn't know she was pregnant when she went to visit. She was pregnant and was shocked when the imperial doctor checked her pulse.