139-150

Pinellia novel
Chapter 139
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 138 (2)Next chapter: Chapter 140
When she found out that the camera was pointed at her, An An was a little scared and hugged the doll in her arms tightly, as if she might cry in the next second.

The photographer suppressed the guilt of looking like he was bullying a child and waited for the host to finish the introduction words.

"This is the fifth guest of our program, Zhou Shi'an. The person who sent him to our program is his grandfather. I hope he can get rid of his bad habit of not liking to spend money." The host read this sentence according to the

script At that time, his tone became hesitant. He looked back and made sure that he read it correctly before continuing: "I believe that in

our program group, everyone can change accordingly and become more perfect in the hearts of their families." The child."

Due to mixed reviews, Metamorphosis has been questioned by some after being aired for such a long time. It was even stopped several times, and its popularity is no longer what it used to be.

In order to restore their former glory, the director boldly adopted a semi-live broadcast method. The new method barely regained some popularity and attracted some people who were keen to watch the fun.

[woc did I hear you correctly just now? ]

[I think you heard me right, get rid of your bad habit of not liking to spend money? ]

[Ever since I saw this little guest, I have been wondering what he did to be sent here to be transformed. ]

[Ahahahaha I have always been a loyal fan of this show. I have only seen those who said it was a headache for children to spend money indiscriminately. This is the first time I have seen children being sent to be transformed because they don't like spending money. ]

[Which young master is this? If you don't like to spend money, just let me take on this sweet trouble. 】

Due to the theme of Metamorphosis, most of the guests invited by the director were between the ages of twelve and sixteen. Their rebellious period caused intense conflicts with their parents.

There are also some children who came to the mountains and saw the hardships of life. After returning home, they understood the hardships of their parents and chose to live in peace with their parents.

Although the number is not large, it does not prevent the director team from using all these few guests as a selling point to attract more people to sign up.

The first guest is Song Feiran, who is fourteen years old this year. His parents sent him Metamorphosis because he was addicted to computer games.

The host also played a video taken by his parents. At 11 o'clock in the evening, Song Feiran was still sitting in front of the computer playing games.

When his mother wanted to give him a cup of hot milk to help him sleep, she threw the cup on the ground in a rage.

The second guest is Zong Lili, who is fifteen years old this year. Because she started wearing makeup at such a young age, her mother accused her of having evil intentions.

In the video shot by her parents, her mother accidentally broke a lipstick while she was cleaning the house. She was so angry that she pushed her mother out of the door.

The third guest is Zhao Yi'an, who is twelve years old this year. Because he read novels after finishing his homework, his parents suspected that he was fascinated by the novels.

I hope the show team can help correct him and give them a normal son.

The video shot by his parents was in fast forward. For almost five hours a day, he lay in bed reading novels, only changing his position from time to time.