223-238

Pinellia novel
Chapter 223(1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 222Next chapter: Chapter 223 (2)
As soon as Xie Shi'an regained consciousness, he felt a headache. When he opened his eyes, he happened to face a woman's eyes full of tears.

Just then a tear fell on his face, which made Xie Shian feel distressed inexplicably.

"Wow..."

Ling Yun hugged his son tightly, his voice trembled, and his weak eyes were a little more firm.

"Baby, your mother is of no use. As long as your mother dies, they will definitely let you go."

After saying that, Ling Yun picked up the tea next to him and added some white powder into it with trembling hands.

Xie Shi'an had a very bad premonition for no reason. When he stretched out his hand to stop it, Ling Yun was more determined to drink.

"Wow, wow!"

The child cried violently. Ling Yun hugged her baby hard, and a line of clear tears fell from the corner of her eyes.

"It's all my mother's fault."

Xie Shi'an hugged his mother's arm tightly and cried heartbreakingly.

Not long after, he saw poisonous blood flowing from the corner of Ling Yun's mouth.

Severe pain struck, causing Ling Yun's face to turn pale instantly.

Seeing that he was about to be poisoned, a soft light suddenly emerged from Xie Shi'an's fingertips. The pain in the place where it passed was relieved a lot, and Ling Yun's consciousness gradually recovered.

"Baby?"

This little guy hugged his mother's arm tightly. He cried too hard before, but now even if the crying stops, his body is still twitching, and his milky white skin is now red.

"Woo, wow."

Ling Yun could easily hear the baby's reluctance to let go of him from the baby's cries, and he became more and more cautious in holding the baby.

At this moment, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door.

Ling Yun hurriedly wiped away the tears on his face. When he raised his head to look, the door of the shabby little house had been kicked open from the outside, and then a woman with beaded hair walked in.

"Hey, sister, you're not dead yet? Could it be that... you want me to throw this little bastard to death in front of you?"

"Sister, after you got engaged to the third prince, you actually dated other wild men. , and even has a child. Guess what will happen to the child if this news reaches the ears of the third prince?" "

Death is like a lamp going out. If the sister dies, the engagement will not count, and the child will also What do you think about growing up as a branch of the Ling family?"

After Ling Cui finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to support Bu Yao on his head.

A few casual words completely plunged Ling Yun into the abyss.

Her eyes were red and she stared at Ling Cui.

The little guy in her arms vaguely realized something, turned his head and spat at Ling Cui.

"Bah, bah!"

This little guy's behavior was too arrogant. Ling Cui's face changed in anger, and he glared fiercely at the child in Ling Yun's arms.

Ling Yun subconsciously hugged him and protected him in her arms.

Based on Ling Yun and Ling Cui's experience growing up together, she is jealous, vindictive and petty.