56-61

Pinellia novel
Chapter 56
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 55Next chapter: Chapter 57
Haohao, who was showing off proudly just now, was the one who cried the hardest among the four children. The other three children were also crying.

"What's wrong?"

Haohao felt embarrassed and didn't want to say anything. Cheng Yingying on the other side didn't have such a high estimate. She wiped her tears and said that there was a very ferocious goose over there.

"Wow."

Surprise flashed in An An's eyes. Haohao had already restrained himself from crying at this time. Seeing his reaction, he changed his previous arrogance of not wanting to play with him, and instead offered to

go and see it together. "?"

This sentence successfully made An An take two steps back, shaking her head like a rattle.

"No."

These people were all made to cry by the man named Big Goose. They actually wanted to take him over to have a look. As expected, they were just as annoying as his father.

With all the snacks taken away, even just a candy now makes An An feel sweeter than ever before.

A staff member noticed An An's hidden candy. It was indeed against the rules of their program, but they couldn't stand it because his father was Gu Chen, who accounted for more than half of their ratings during the live broadcast.

The director waved his hand, indicating that everyone else should pretend they didn't notice.

Some staff members noticed what happened to Haohao when he took other children out, and several of them couldn't help laughing when they talked about it.

Little An An, who was sitting there happily eating sweets, found that they were all secretly laughing there, and her happy mood came to an abrupt end. She couldn't help but wonder what they were laughing at.

Haohao sat there and decided to wait for his father to come back. No matter how much other staff tried to persuade him, he could not move. The other children also followed suit.

Although it seems that this has nothing to do with their program team, after all, they are recording the program now. Later, the director still urged them in advance to try to get the fathers to come back as soon as possible.

Seeing how dirty these children are, if they really catch a cold it will definitely delay their recording progress.

An An squatted there with his chin in both hands, feeling as if there were ants crawling in his heart.

Because of his very curious look, even the viewers who had not gone to other live broadcast rooms with him were a little curious as to what happened to make so many staff members laugh.

Someone soon came over with the answer. It turned out that the four children thought the goose was cute when they met it at first. They thought it was a pet, so they reached out to touch it.

As a result, I was chased by those big geese and rolled around. It was a complete embarrassment along the way.

The curiosity of the audience outside the screen can be satisfied, but An'an can't. He doesn't know who to ask, so he can only keep this doubt in his heart and plan to tell his father when he comes back.

The decryption links over there were carefully designed by the program team to ensure that the content was very interesting, but now some of them had to be deleted because of the children.

Yu Honghui had watched this variety show when he was bored in his previous life, so he already had the answer in hand. Although the clues he knew didn't match the answer, it didn't stop him from guessing and getting it directly. got the correct result.