151-163

Pinellia novel
Chapter 151
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 150Next chapter: Chapter 152
Xie Zhou held the little An'an tightly in his arms, and could feel his body shaking, and his mouth began to make the unique zombie sound of "ho ho".

At this moment, he suddenly felt that if he turned into a zombie like his son, the result would not be too bad.

He closed his eyes and waited quietly for his son's zombie transformation to end. If he was going to be bitten by a zombie sooner or later, he would prefer this person to be his biological son.

I just don’t know if he can still have sanity after turning into a zombie. After all, he is also a superpower. Even if he turns into a zombie, he should be more powerful than other zombies. It should be able to ensure that the baby will not be bullied by other zombies among the zombies.

The blood flowing out of the scratched wound on the baby's fleshy hand has turned black, and his eyes have gradually lost focus and turned gray.

The wind stirred up the yellow sand, and not far away there were the screams of zombies chasing the crowd. The setting sun was like blood, which made people feel depressed.

Xie Zhou waited for a long time, until his legs were numb from squatting, and he did not expect the pain.

An An felt uncomfortable being held in this position all the time, so she reached out and gently poked her father's shoulder.

"Hoho."

"Baby?"

"Hoo."

An An replied subconsciously. After hearing the sound he made, his eyes widened instantly, and both father and son were stunned.

Xie Zhou has seen new zombies basically every day since the end of the world, but this is the first time he has seen something like this.

After seeing the shocked look on his son's chubby little face, Xie Zhou suddenly had an unbelievable suspicion in his mind.

Maybe... the baby still knows him?

"Baby, who am I?"

"Hoo ho."

"Dad?"

"Hoo."

Xie Zhou had some difficulty communicating with him. Now the little zombie could only make ho ho sounds, but he could observe An An's expression. and actions to roughly guess what he wanted to express.

After getting a positive answer, Xie Zhou's excited tears couldn't be controlled and he couldn't hold it back no matter how hard he tried.

He found it embarrassing for him to shed tears even though he was such an adult. He sniffed and An An stretched out her little hand to gently wipe his tears with the back of her hand, and then hugged his neck.

My son liked to act coquettishly with him before, asking him to bring him a piece of chocolate when he went to the supermarket to collect supplies.

Xie Zhou's whole body suddenly regained its energy, and instantly broke away from the previous state of despair.

It was already like a puppet without any emotions, but now it seems that it was instantly injected with vitality.

Xie Zhou simply packed up his things and carried An An forward. He kept paying attention to the roadside and was very lucky to pick up a motorcycle.

The road surface after the apocalypse has been severely damaged. Except for some off-road vehicles with relatively good performance, motorcycles are the most convenient means of transportation.