34-44

Pinellia novel
Chapter 34
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 33Next chapter: Chapter 35(1)
Hu Shuli wanted to suppress her cries, but the grievances that had been weighing on her heart for so many years came flooding back when she heard her father's familiar voice.

Mr. Hu has just returned from his work in the company. He is just forty-two years old and already has white hair, showing his age.

The loss of contact with his daughter was a big blow to him. After experiencing these things at an age when he was already prone to aging, the changes were particularly obvious.

When the private number rang, he answered it without thinking. Not many people knew his number, only a few close people.

Mr. Hu had never been to that place as to where the number belonged. While he was wondering, he suddenly heard a suppressed cry coming from his cell phone. He stood up suddenly and asked, "Li Li? Is it Li

Li ?" ?"

Hu Shuli hummed softly, and the old man's voice on the other end of the phone became obviously excited.

"Li Li, where are you now? Do you have enough money to spend? Dad can do whatever you want. Come back, okay?"

Mr. Hu's excited eyes filled with tears. In the past few years since he lost his daughter, he has tried It's enough to be alone, worrying every day and every night that the daughter he doted on and grew up will be wronged outside.

"Dad, I'm in the hospital in Xiaohe Township, Haishiling County. Can you come and pick me up? I know it's wrong, Dad. I want to go home." "Just

wait, I'll be here right away."

"I'm the one calling the number . I borrowed it, dad, I'm so scared."

Hu Shuli, who had done everything before, dared to show her vulnerability to her father. In the end, she was just a little girl in her twenties. .

"Don't be afraid, dad is here, dad is here, Li Li, dad will be here soon."

Hu Shuli was already on the verge of emotional collapse. The wife of the doctor who lent her the phone took a tissue and handed it over, reminding:

" You can't shed tears during confinement. It's hard to cure confinement disease."

"Well, well..."

An An over there seemed to feel her mother's mood, and howled twice uneasily, and the doctor's wife hugged him He came over and couldn't help but praise him.

"This is the first time in so many years that I have seen a child who was born fair and white."

The call was hung up at some point. After hearing that his father would come over, Hu Shuli's heart seemed to calm down instantly. He wiped away his tears and put on a smile.

"He is very well-behaved."

"He is indeed well-behaved. I heard from my family that this child was born prematurely? Premature children must be well taken care of. Don't be confused." The

doctor's wife could tell that Hu Shuli had a somewhat cowardly character. , and then thinking about what her husband said to her on the way here, and the phone call just now, I could only use the child to persuade her.

People must have spiritual support to survive, especially in her current living environment.

If Hu Shuli was alone, the doctor's wife would have no doubt that she would have the urge to commit suicide in this situation. In many cases, dying is not difficult, but living well is difficult.