89-93

Pinellia novel
Chapter 89
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 88Next chapter: Chapter 90
If it were someone else who would cause trouble in this situation, the Lu family would definitely be angry. However, the old man speaking now is Mr. Li, who has a very good reputation in the world. The Lu family cannot afford to offend him.

This time they were able to invite Mr. Li to their exhibition, which was like smoke rising from their ancestral graves.

Even if he was questioned by Mr. Li, the heir of the Lu family could not say anything unpleasant. He could only explain with a smile:

"This is an heirloom of our family. It is indeed very transparent and very rare in the world. Mr. Li, if you If you are willing, you can take a closer look."

"Okay."

Mr. Li did not shirk, and walked up with his cane.

With his current status, only very beautiful jade can allow him to barely take a look at it.

The transparency of jadeite is a very important condition that determines its value. The more transparent it is without any impurities, the rarer it is.

The piece of imperial green jadeite on the stage now looks extremely transparent, and is as beautiful as anyone present has ever seen.

Mr. Li had a serious look on his face and looked closely at it a few times. After looking at the Lu family with particularly complex eyes, he said softly:

"If this old man is not mistaken, it should be just an ordinary piece of glass.

" What?"

The head of the Lu family immediately walked out from behind. He originally wanted to leave all today's matters to his son and let him get used to dealing with these trivial matters, but he didn't expect that such a big fuss would happen. thing.

Mr. Li looked at it carefully again and continued in a much more confident tone than before:

"This is indeed a piece of glass!"

Because this matter was of such great importance, the head of the Lu family didn't even care about Mr. Li for a moment. Respecting him, he subconsciously questioned:

"You are so old now, how can you guarantee that what you said is right?"

After what he said, Mr. Li also lost his temper, frowned and replied:

"Others I can't guarantee this, but I've been exposed to jade since I was three years old, and it's been more than seventy years now. How is it possible that I can't tell the difference between jade and glass?" The head of the Lu family greeted several professional

appraisers in their family. I came over and wanted to wash away the dirty water on their bodies in front of so many people.

The wool in their shop had never been able to produce jadeite before, and the raw materials were not available later. When the jade carver was poached, many people in Haicheng had already doubted them.

If we can't rely on this exhibition to make a good turnaround, then people will definitely be a little suspicious when they mention the Lu family in the future.

If anyone buys jade from their store in the future, they will definitely doubt whether it is made of glass, completely ruining the good reputation that their family has worked so hard for so many years.

The professional appraisers wore gloves and shook their heads after observing the piece of jade.

The assistant next to the head of the Lu family quickly held his arm with quick eyes and hands, and hurriedly took out the special medicine he usually took and stuffed it into his mouth, barely allowing him to stand still.