45-55

Pinellia novel
Chapter 45
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 44 (2)Next chapter: Chapter 46
Gu Chen's first reaction was that this was a liar. Why didn't he know when he had a son who could talk?

He has always kept a clean mind since he entered the entertainment industry and has never had any scandals, let alone his love life.

"You come out to lie to people at a young age?"

An An was not upset after being suspected, and continued to explain to him in a small voice.

"My mother is Su Ling, I am three years old."

The familiar name was mentioned unexpectedly in such a situation. Gu Chen was stunned for a moment before he came back to his senses. He still remembered his college sweetheart.

They broke up peacefully at the beginning, but later he entered the entertainment industry. His busy work left him no extra energy to reminisce, nor did he try to contact them.

Calculating the time, they have been separated for almost four years. If this child had existed at that time, he would indeed be three years old now.

"What evidence do you have?"

It was possible, but Gu Chen still thought it sounded too ridiculous. He never thought that such a thing would happen to him.

"I don't have any evidence. Can you come to me? Dad, Mom is going to sell me. I'm so scared."

An An rolled her eyes. She said selling was not wrong. Anyway, she just used him in exchange for money. Grandma treats illnesses.

For An An, he will be sent to his father in the end anyway, so it would be better to sell it to his father directly to save trouble.

"Sell it? Is Su Ling so short of money?"

Human trafficking is illegal. This sentence has already reached Gu Chen's lips. He still didn't say it, and there was a bit of anger in his eyes.

"Grandma is sick, and it will cost a lot of money."

An An explained softly. Gu Chen, the Suling family, knew that there was only one mother who worked hard to raise her. If this was the case, it would be reasonable.

"Where are you?"

"I don't know."

"Whose number is this?"

"Mom's."

"When is Su Ling going to sell you?"

"Tomorrow."

Although An An is still a three-year-old child now , but he remembered the key information about this matter very firmly, for fear that his father would not buy him home in time.

"Dad, can you come and pick me up?"

"If I am really your father, of course I can. Don't be afraid, I will come to you as soon as possible."

Gu Chen's tone was originally very cold, but gradually became softer unconsciously, like I was afraid of scaring the child.

"That's for nothing."

"Yeah."

Under the guidance of the system, An An poked the screen with her finger to delete the call history, making sure not to leave any traces.

After finishing everything, he sat on the sofa obediently and waited for his mother to come back. It took nearly half an hour for Su Ling to come back. An An heard the door opening and hurried over to greet her.

He stretched out his hand towards Su Ling, as if he wanted her to hug him.

Su Ling did not refuse, hugging An An's body and sniffing. After crying for a while, her tears could not flow out, and there were waves of pain in her heart.