132-138

Pinellia novel
Chapter 132
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 131(2)Next chapter: Chapter 133
Through a vermilion door, An An could hear the sounds of children shouting and selling newspapers outside, and people pulling rickshaws running in a hurry, making it very lively.

One of the maids seemed to realize that the young master was now very curious about the outside world, and was so frightened that she hurriedly knelt down in front of him and kowtowed.

"Young Master, you must not go out without the permission of the old lady, otherwise the old lady will sell the slaves." After she finished speaking, another maid also knelt down

.

This scene made An An's little face wrinkle up, and she said in a serious voice:

"Don't worry, I'm not going out."

"I miss grandma."

The two little maids immediately relaxed after hearing these words. In one breath, he picked up the young master and walked back.

One of the maids also winked at the concierge guarding the door, signaling them to close the door.

Fortunately, today the young master was not as naughty as before and insisted on going out, otherwise none of them would be able to escape punishment.

In early summer, the flowers in the garden were in full bloom. On the way back, An An took a few glances.

When Grandma Yang heard that the maid said that the little guy was unwilling to play outside because he missed her, she was so amused that she burst out laughing.

He held An An in his arms and was so happy.

That night the nanny took care of An An, and An An successfully deceived the nanny for a while.

As soon as the wet nurse walked away, An An couldn't wait to call the system softly.

An An in this world is four years old and has a certain ability to think independently. The system transmits all the plots into his brain.

The original owner's surname was He, whose eldest name was He Shi'an and whose nickname was Yaozu. He was the only child of the grandchildren of the He family.

The main task target is grandma, the old grandma Yang whom I met before.

In the world where An An didn't come, Grandma Yang put all her efforts into the original owner, but she didn't expect that in the end she would raise a playboy like her father.

All the industries were completely ruined. In her later years, Grandma Yang was even forced to live in a small, damp room and starve to death.

The main mission goal is not to be a playboy and let grandma enjoy her old age. The side mission is to protect the family property in troubled times.

An An nodded her head as if she understood, but actually she didn't understand much, but she was afraid that Uncle System would think she was stupid because she didn't understand.

The system saw that An An's eyes were full of innocence and confusion, and after a few seconds of silence, he said,

"Just make your grandma happy."

"Well, okay~"

Although this was different from what the system promised at the beginning. , but An An is still very satisfied.

In his own memory, not only his parents, but also his grandparents only regarded him as a tool that could bring benefits.

I used worrying that I would be reluctant to let him go as an excuse. I never cared about him once and regarded him as a person who was destined to die.