216-222

Pinellia novel
Chapter 216
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 215Next chapter: Chapter 217(1)
Xi stretched out his paws and pressed down on Su's head. He was so angry that the little lion, who was not even very smart, stood only on his hind paws, while his two front paws stared helplessly in the air.

"Ah wu, ah wu!!"

"Su, wait, calm down first, calm down first."

The little lion couldn't calm down at all. After hearing what his brother said, he rushed over angrily and pointed his claws at his brother. Punches and kicks.

He didn't have much strength, and he usually was lazy when he could, so the beating didn't hurt at all.

But Xi looked like he was going to fight with his brother, so he didn't know how to deal with it. He simply held Su's little paws and held him in his arms.

The little lion struggled hard for a long time, but still failed to escape from his brother's grasp. He could only lie in his arms and breathe heavily.

"Su, it's autumn."

Xi smoothed his hair, and as expected, a lot of it came out.

He handed the fur on his hand to the little lion, hoping that Su would understand that his fur was not pulled off by him.

The little lion, who was so tired that he lay down, was lying there peacefully. When he opened his eyes, he suddenly widened his eyes when he discovered that it was his own fur.

He raised his paw and slapped his brother hard again.

"Ah woo!"

It's okay to pull once, but now I have to pull twice! Still, I pulled his hair off right in front of him! !

Hearing the anger in Su's voice, Xi began to calm down and slowly explained to him:

"Now the weather has gradually cooled down. After the end of autumn, there will be a long winter, so it is the shedding period." "

On your body The down that you are born with cannot withstand the cold, you know?"

The little lion vaguely understood the meaning of his brother's words, and with a somewhat skeptical attitude, he gently used his paws to remove his fur. He pulled it, and sure enough, a small handful came off, but he didn't feel any pain.

Xi just watched helplessly as Su became angry and arrogant from the beginning, her ears gradually drooped, and she began to feel guilty and dared not look at herself.

"Huh?"

Su leaned into his brother's arms and nuzzled his head to please him.

"Ah wu."

"Okay, I won't be angry with you."

Xi didn't want to be really angry with his baby brother, so she could only rub his head.

When a lion cub is born in autumn, it will face its first shedding period. The fur on its body will gradually fall out as time goes by, and finally it will grow thicker fur to protect it from the cold.

Chongrong rubbed the side of his brother's head. When he took his hand back, his palms were all covered with his white hair, and he couldn't help but frown slightly.

"Ah woo~"

After hearing her brother say that he would not be angry with her, Su Kai happily twisted around in his arms and rubbed the hair on Xi Man's arms.

All the lions in the tribe were shedding their hair during this period, and this little lion was not the only one.

After Su was held by his brother and watched the scenes of other big lions losing their fur, the depression in his heart disappeared a lot.