109-123

Pinellia novel
Chapter 109
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 108Next chapter: Chapter 110
An An's eyes were blurry and he couldn't see the figure clearly. Maybe he felt the dislike for himself in this person's words, so he raised his foot and wanted to kick him twice.

"Hey, you're still angry? Let me see what he looks like when he's angry."

Li Dazhuang reached out to pinch his son's little nose, but before he could touch him, another person's footsteps sounded, and Li Dazhuang walked in with water. Seeing his appearance, his sister-in-law frowned and reminded:

"He is still young and has not grown up yet, so he cannot be touched."

An An also pretended to cry a few times. After hearing what his sister-in-law said, Li Dazhuang could only take his hand back. I said something disgusting.

"You're so squeamish."

Little An'an, who was pretending to cry, was really angry and cried this time. Her crying became louder and louder. The noisy Sister-in-law Li put down the hot water and walked out again.

"Stop crying, stop crying, I won't tease you anymore."

Sister-in-law Li and others came to the door, and looked back after hearing Li Dazhuang's words.

The baby waving its hands while crying was only a little bigger. She thought of her own child, and suddenly she couldn't bear it.

"He must be hungry. He's so young. Let's give him some rice soup."

"Okay, thank you sister-in-law."

Li Dazhuang covered his son's face with a quilt, and carried An An out under the quilt.

Outside, Sister-in-law Li held a bowl in her hand. She filled half the bowl of freshly cooked rice soup and handed it to Li Dazhuang. Not a grain of rice could be seen in it, and the rice soup was very clear.

This little guy was indeed very hungry. As soon as the food was placed in his mouth, he began to chirp, like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

Li Dazhuang fed him a spoonful, and looking at his eagerness to swallow, he gently poked his son's little face behind his sister-in-law's back.

Don't tell me, it's really funny.

After feeding her a few spoonfuls of rice soup, An An stopped crying. However, because she cried too hard before, her body was still twitching slightly.

"Oh, ah."

Listening to the child's voice, Li Dazhuang hugged the little lump and entered the house again.

After he walked in, Sister-in-law Li and Granny Li outside lowered their voices and said,

"The child is so young, can he feed it?"

Granny Li was more experienced. She shook her head and then sighed and replied,

"Then I'm afraid it will be difficult."

She had seen some people who were able to support themselves, but basically they just happened to be lucky and got together with other women in the village who were breastfeeding their children, and gave them some things in exchange for a few sips of milk for the children.

The current financial situation is difficult, and even the cents earned from the fields are not enough for the family to eat, and they cannot give out anything decent as gifts.

In the village, only the daughter-in-law of Lao Wang's family gave birth to a son some time ago.

The relationship between their two families is not good, and it's not something that happens in a day or two. How could they be willing to help like this?