73-88

Pinellia novel
Chapter 73
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 72Next chapter: Chapter 74(1)
Another sound of footsteps reached An An's ears. He opened his eyes with difficulty and wanted to take a look. The next second he was picked up by someone.

The man who was called Brother Biao reached out and touched the child's face. Looking at his pitiful appearance, he carried him into the house and said in a tone of disgust: "

Howling without shedding tears."

The other one The man reached out and touched it, but there was really not a single tear.

Looking at the heavy snow falling outside, the temperature has almost reached below zero, and the tears will freeze on the face as soon as they appear.

Judging from this point alone, this little guy is actually quite smart.

Ji Chenbiao hugged the little boy who cried weakly, threw him aside with a bit of disgust, and rubbed his hands around the stove.

"Whoever wants to pick it up will be responsible for feeding it."

Xiao Li, who was forced to hold the child on the other side, couldn't help but smile bitterly. If he really dared to take the child back, his wife would definitely not let him in. Home door.

"This...Brother Biao, you also know the current situation. How can I dare to bring a child home?"

He took the child back, and someone behind him could whisper in front of his wife whether this was the child he raised outside. , and now he plans to leave it to his wife.

"Then you still pick it up?"

Ji Chenbiao rubbed his warm hands, and then looked at the child. He seemed to be frozen too, and was imitating his movements and rubbing his hands gently.

"When I heard him crying outside, I...I couldn't pretend I didn't hear him, Brother Biao." It was

so cold outside that even an adult could freeze to death overnight, let alone such a young child.

Ji Chenbiao hugged the child and sat by the fire, holding his hand close to the fire. The child seemed to know that he was doing this for his own good, and he happily spread his fingers, hoping to warm his hands faster.

"Yeah~"

Xiao Li also came over and sat down, helping the child take off his soaked socks.

"Not to mention, this child is really good-looking."

Even though he was frozen like this, it was not difficult to see that he was somewhat handsome.

"Wait until tomorrow and ask the village chief if he can be sent to an orphanage."

Xiao Li doesn't plan to raise him, and it's even less likely that Ji Shenbiao will raise him if he's not married yet. He doesn't even know how to take care of a child. Clearly, the reason why he seems to be quite skillful in holding the child is because he has a fat orange cat.

"It's okay."

Ji Chenbiao gave a solution. Of course, Xiao Li would not be ignorant and must rely on him for the child.

Her frozen body gradually recovered in the warm environment. An An opened her eyes and began to stare at the man holding her.

Ji Chenbiao and Xiao Li guarded the forest farm here, relying on the fire to survive. At night, there was only the sound of burning wood and the sound of the wind and snow outside. The sound of their breathing was almost negligible.

In such a quiet environment, the sound of the child's belly is particularly obvious.

Ji Chenbiao followed the place where the sound came from and saw that his little hand was already on his stomach. The child seemed to feel that this was not good and was a little shy and wanted to cover it up.