200-215

Pinellia novel
Chapter 200
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 199Next chapter: Chapter 201
The system was in the space. Seeing Zaizai huddled up in a ball, looking a little pitiful, he ran over and counted his points.

The more tasks Zaizai completes, the higher the authority the system has, and the rewards for tasks become more and more generous.

The system that used to be Soso Soso became much more generous after its pockets were bulging. In addition, with the points earned through Zai Zai, it didn't feel bad at all when it was spent on Zai Zai.

Zai Zai was lying there, tired and asleep, with his short tail wagging slightly from time to time.

In the middle of the afternoon, there was a noise outside. Zai Zai was awakened and pressed his head with his two front paws, trying to block out the sound outside.

Several big lions walked in from outside, each one looking particularly majestic.

When they walked to the stone bed, they shook their bodies and turned into half-man and half-animal, with an animal skin skirt wrapped around their waists.

Five big lions surrounded the stone bed, and their eyes seemed to be on this little white dumpling.

Being stared at by so many lions, Xiaobai Tuanzi opened his eyes in a daze.

The light blue eyes are exceptionally bright and clean, and they look even more innocent when filled with mist.

The strongest one among them, the big lion, took a breath of air and leaned forward to rub his nose against the little white dumpling.

Before they even touched each other, they were pushed aside by another female lion.

Staggering twice, he stood on the ground and turned into a lion, roaring in rebellion.

"He was just born, your nose can crush him to death!"

The big lion used his paws to pull his nose out of his innocence. It was obvious that he could crush his little brother to death with just one nose in his current condition.

He also wants to see his younger brother, why not let him see his younger brother!

The imbalance in my heart was unbalanced, but I didn't dare to disobey my mother's wishes. I could only stay a little further away and stand on tiptoe to watch.

The newly born white dumpling was so small that even if the orc in the room turned into a human, his hand would be bigger than him.

"Call Su."

The female lion who just spoke spoke up, gently rubbing the white dumpling's head and said this.

In this world, the system has no time to arrange anything, so it can only wrong Zaizai to live under another name in this world.

Several other lions silently recited "Queen Millet" and they all liked the name.

Millet is an extremely rare food in their tribe.

Using this word as a name for the newly born white dumplings just shows that for them, millet is their treasure!

Su was looking at the big lions surrounding him with anxious and uneasy eyes. To him, who was so small, these were huge beasts, and there were waves of fear in his heart.

After blocking all the light, he couldn't sleep in the dark environment.

He squeezed himself into a ball with all his strength and tried to move to a corner. The little fur ball could clearly see that he was trembling slightly with fear.