188-199

Pinellia novel
Chapter 188
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 187Next chapter: Chapter 189 (1)
An An, who was full of joy and thought that she would get a loving father, was staring at Zhou Zeshi with curious eyes. The closeness from blood weakened the strangeness.

An An tentatively took two steps forward and stood in front of Zhou Zeshi. After taking a peek at his face and making sure that he didn't arouse any resentment, she leaned forward and stood on tiptoes to hug his neck and rub against him.

"Dad~"

The human cub's milky voice sounded very well-behaved. The sudden smell of milk that reached the tip of Zhou Zexi's nose made him frown slightly.

But the culprit was still unaware and was rubbing his furry little head against him.

The contact between the soft hair and the side of the face reminded Zhou Zheshi of the last ragdoll cat he had raised in his previous life.

Weak, harmless, cute.

After thinking about what he had done in his previous life, his newly softened heart became cold again. He stretched out his hand to push him away and said in a cold voice:

"Stand still for me."

If it were an ordinary child, he would hear Such a serious reprimand must have made him cry. Before Zhou Zeshi scolded him, he was already prepared for him to cry, and even expected him to cry next. 1.

The father who remained in Xie Shian's memory looked at him with extremely fanatical eyes, but that kind of fanaticism frightened him.

An An, whose memory and emotions have been wiped out, still retains his trust in the system, and is even a little blind.

Since the system says that daddy likes him very much, that means he really likes him!

Even if she has a cold face now, she is definitely hiding her love for him under her harsh words.

An An pursed her lips, with dissatisfaction on her chubby little face. She hugged her elbows and snorted,

"No!"

Zhou Zexhi, who had just been reborn, was stunned by his rebellious attitude and began to think in his own words. In my mind, I reflected on whether the child in the previous life had the same character.

After pondering for dozens of seconds, I didn't get any answer.

In his previous life, he was the son of his first wife and was not loved and trusted by his father. The shares left by his biological mother made his life full of dangers, and he did not pay much attention to this child.

It wasn't until An An was bullied by her own brother's son that she developed a mental illness, that she suddenly realized her negligence.

When I took him to my side, An An already resisted contact with the outside world.

For this reason, Zhou Zheshi has always felt very guilty about this child, and is thinking about making amends as much as possible.

He loved and taught him wholeheartedly, but in the end he raised a white-eyed wolf with his own hands and bit him hard.

Probably out of a child's intuition, An An was not afraid of her father at all, but instead moved closer to him.

Climbing up Zhou Zeshi's wheelchair, he sat down and put his hands on his knees. The sitting posture seemed very well-behaved.

There is no standing aspect when standing, but there is a sitting aspect when sitting.

It's a pity that he is sitting on the same legs that he will never be able to stand up in his life.