239-251 End

Pinellia novel
Chapter 239
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 238 (2)Next chapter: Chapter 240
Cat bird? An An didn't understand what he meant, and relied on her own instinct to lean into Gu Yu's arms, taking trembling steps and chirping over and over again.

Gu Yu could clearly tell the meaning of hearing the chirping of this cat and bird, and the more he heard it, the darker his face became.

This stinky catbird keeps calling his mother!

"Go away, I'm not your mother."

An An ignored his resistance to her and continued to tweet.

After successfully running to Gu Yu, he rubbed his furry head against him, showing trust in the intimacy.

Gu Yu was very hungry, so hungry that his limbs became weak, and he even seriously doubted that he would starve to death. The only food was the cat-bird in front of him.

Despite his mother's calls one after another, Gu Yu still stretched out his claws.

In the past, he might not have been in the mood to take care of this little guy and play with it. A chirping cat and bird is considered a very strange species in the entire federation, and it will definitely attract the envy of many people. .

But now he was starving to death and had no mood to do these things anymore. The only thought left in his mind was to survive.

Before reaching out to catch the cat-bird, Gu Yu silently said sorry to him in his heart.

After a baby bird hatches, it will recognize the first person it sees as its mother, even if it is a cat or bird.

An An was not at all wary of his mother, and found that after her mother touched his head, his chirping sounds became a little more happy, and his fluffy tail waggled, seeming to express his excitement.

Gu Yu hesitated for a long time, but still failed to make the move. He really couldn't get over his conscience.

Sitting there leaning against the tree, squeezing the soft flesh pads of the catbird, he said with a sarcastic smile: "

I'm going to starve to death, and you won't live long after I die."

He was just born. The cat and bird has no ability to forage at all, and coupled with its cute appearance, it will either starve to death or become someone else's pet.

But on the garbage planet, there are still only a few people who are in the mood to keep pets.

As soon as An An, who was clinging to her mother's arms, heard these words, she immediately raised her head and stared at him.

He didn't know if it was Gu Yu's misunderstanding, but he always felt like he could see some confusion on the furry face of this cat bird.

"Tweet, tweet, tweet."

"Stop tweeting, I'm not your mother. Are you a fool?"

After accepting the fact that he was about to die, Gu Yu's mood became much calmer, and even his body became much calmer. The reaction was not as violent as before.

So the question is, if he is a fool, is he a silly cat or a silly bird?

An An walked out with trembling steps. Gu Yu stared at his back for a long time until his vision began to blur.

Perhaps the cat-bird also sensed that he was about to die, and was wise enough to make a wise choice, such as abandoning him directly.

Gu Yu closed his eyes and calmly began to wait for death to come.