177-187

Pinellia novel
Chapter 177
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 176Next chapter: Chapter 178(1)
Three years after sending Li Hao away, Li Shian also left this world.

When the elders and friends he cared about left him one by one, the world had lost its appeal to Li Shi'an.

I would always be fascinated when I saw the place selling balloons when my adopted child would accompany me to the park.

He no longer has a grandpa to buy him balloons.

No one will deliberately take away his balloon just to see his crying expression.

At Li Shian's funeral, Song Qingqing rushed back from abroad. She has become a very famous doctor in the world, and her status is even higher than that of her former mentor.

Even Song Qingqing herself never thought that the only child in her life would go before her. She didn't even have time to keep this child for a while like she saved Uncle Li.

She devoted all her time and energy to research, and all the remuneration she received was donated to charities to help out-of-school girls.

She has taught many students, and the children who had donated came to thank her in person when they grew up.

But for Song Qingqing, those thanks were superficial and very polite.

It wasn't until the death of her biological son that she felt particularly clearly that her connection with the world was completely severed, and a feeling of loss enveloped her firmly.

After returning to the mission space, the system helped him clear away all his emotions and memories. He stood in front of the electronic panel and stared at the data carefully for a long time.

Compared with previous data, Zaizai spent more time cleaning this time.

If this continues, it will be detrimental to Zaizai's mental health.

Xie Shi'an himself is not that kind of ordinary Zaizai. Everything he carries has made him extremely outstanding, allowing him to shine his own light in any field.

Although the system is very confident in the program written by Lord God, as long as it is a program, there is a possibility of bugs.

Zaizai's current mental state is obviously not suitable to continue.

When the emotional bond reaches its peak, he is likely to break free from the system's control.

Without the protection of system space, the host's body and soul will be shattered into pieces in the endless turbulence of time and space.

The system took advantage of Zaizai's rest period and walked to the control panel. He looked at the tasks that were currently to be completed, and after a long time of selection, he reluctantly selected one that he was satisfied with.

This time, he didn't even say hello to Zai Zai. After adding the memories he had stored into Zai Zai's mind, he was sent to a new world.

"Sister Yang, Yaya's delivery situation seems not to be optimistic."

A middle-aged woman walking in front nodded solemnly after hearing this.

Yaya's current condition is not suitable for pregnancy. She is already considered an older giant panda, so it is bound to be difficult for her to give birth.

On the venue that had been arranged in advance, Yaya kept screaming in pain.

After seeing this scene, Sister Yang took a step forward and got closer to Yaya, and stretched out her hand towards Yaya.