124-131

Pinellia novel
Chapter 124
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 123Next chapter: Chapter 125
He Dongling's popularity among the public is very low, and she is not too young among actresses in the industry. She gets very few notices, and most of the ones she usually comes into contact with are extras who don't even have a camera.

She doesn't like variety shows. The reason why she insists on staying here even though she has never been able to get a good job is because she really loves acting.

But in this traffic-first era, without traffic and popularity, no director would be willing to cooperate with her.

"Come to the company tomorrow to sign the contract. The liquidated damages for that variety show are quite high. Be mentally prepared in advance."

After the manager said this, he hung up the phone. He Dongling sat by the bed and his mind went blank. Somewhat unable to sleep, I reached out and scratched my hair, took a deep breath and lay down.

I just cried a lot, and now my eyes are still a little sore.

Ever since an artist's child often appeared in the public eye and was kidnapped by kidnappers with evil intentions to blackmail the actor. After enthusiastic fans called the police and the kidnappers broke up, most artists have protected their children very well.

The same was true for He Dongling before, and the birth of this child was not even announced at all.

Before she could come up with a result, He Dongling, who was overwhelmed by the recent series of events, fell asleep first.

It was already very late when I rested, and I didn't get up until nine o'clock the next day. The nanny who usually took care of An An had already arrived and was playing puzzles with An An on the carpet in the living room.

This nanny was hired by He Dongling's mother. She is forty years old and looks very gentle.

After He Dongling came out, the attention of the nanny and An An was successfully attracted.

Wearing pajamas, her hair was messy and untied, and there was no makeup to cover her poor skin condition.

When An An saw her mother, she hurriedly threw all the toys aside, stood up with her hands on the ground, staggered and ran towards her mother, whispering to her mother to hug her as she ran.

He Dongling bent down and picked her up. An An put her hands around her mother's neck, and brought her furry little head up to rub her gently, smiling with satisfaction.

"What would Dong Ling want to eat in the morning? There are wontons and dumplings in the refrigerator that I made some time ago." "Let's have

wontons."

"Okay."

The nanny went to work in the kitchen, and An An struggled to get out without letting her mother hold her for a while. , took her mother's hand and dragged her to the toys.

He put a puzzle piece into his mother's hand, picked up one piece and put it on top, and then stared at her eagerly with his big, beautiful eyes.

For He Dongling, an adult, this kind of puzzle was not difficult at all and he was placed in the correct position easily.

An An's mother placed the position she had been thinking about for a long time. Her eyes widened slightly, she clapped her hands and said,

"Wow, Mom is amazing."

Her little hands were red from being slapped, and she still tried to stand up and kiss her.

Just when An An's head was about to come closer, He Dongling subconsciously ducked to the side.