94-108

Pinellia novel
Chapter 94
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 93Next chapter: Chapter 95
Bai Yiyi saw her son stunned by these words, and reached out to gently pinch his little face.

"It doesn't matter, darling, it doesn't matter even if you are a little fool. Mom is here, and she will take care of you for the rest of your life."

She said this without any hesitation, nor did she feel that the promised life would add to her future. How big the shackles are, you can see from the relief in her eyes, she doesn't even take it to heart at all.

An An stretched out his hand to hold down his mother's pinching of his cheeks, and tried to refute, but he was not a fool!

Bai Yiyi held her son in her arms and hummed softly to coax her. She was wearing a white home clothes today, and her black hair was only tied into a low ponytail. It was loose and looked homely and gentle.

Just like a pure white gardenia without any offensive power.

An An still tried to refute that he was not a little fool, but Bai Yiyi's voice was so gentle that she closed her eyes and fell asleep without realizing it.

When she fell asleep, her hand was still holding one of Bai Yiyi's fingers.

After her son fell asleep, Bai Yiyi put him in the crib, stretched her arms that were sore from holding the child, stood up and walked out.

On the sofa downstairs, her mother-in-law was sitting there with a very ugly expression on her face. When she saw Bai Yiyi coming down, she said, "

You don't even look at what time it is? Are you planning to starve me to death?"

Even if there is a nanny at home. There is a chef here, but the meals are always prepared by Bai Yiyi himself. Now that her mother-in-law scolded her like this, she didn't show any inappropriate expression on her face, and even lowered her head to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I was just coaxing An An to sleep. I'll do it right away."

Bai Yiyi is just like her name, without any offensive power, gentle and like a harmless little animal.

She rolled up her sleeves and put on her apron, entered the kitchen and started working. Three dishes and one soup were quickly served, and she even took the initiative to put the rice in front of her mother-in-law.

"Mom, I heard that Haozhan will be back in the afternoon, is it true?"

Her mother-in-law rolled her eyes at her after hearing this, and replied angrily:

"Who did you listen to? He is so busy at work, how can he have time to go home? ? As his wife, you should think about him and feel sorry for him instead of causing trouble for him here."

The smile on Bai Yiyi's face faded a little, but she still nodded slightly in a good-tempered way.

"I understand, Mom."

"It's good to know. Last time, the doctor said that An An's high fever caused mental problems. Our family only has one son, Hao Zhan. In order to continue the family line, you should consider having a second child. "

Bai Yiyi has no temper in other matters, but she has no intention of giving in on this matter for the time being. She lowered her head and explained in a low voice: "

Mom, An An is still young and needs someone to take good care of her. Let's wait for the second child."

" Wait? When do you plan to wait? You can't live with your stupid son all your life, right?" "

Mom, An An is not stupid, he is just young. You can wait until he is older, okay?"

The mother-in-law looked very expressionless. It didn't look good. After finishing the meal, she threw away her chopsticks and went upstairs to her room. Bai Yiyi was left sitting alone in the restaurant, losing her appetite when she saw the food in front of her.