3- Dare or DARE??

WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-??

He grabbed my arms stood behind me tuning his steps to the background music and sliding his body along with mine
Rubbing my hands to his chest
Making me swirl and turn and dance
Waving his body like...
Like.. A dancer ..

He grabbed my waist , I could hear him breathe right behind me while he kept swaying our bodies together and I could sense he was about to do something.. something that would require arm strength -WHAT-he picked me up in the air making me so dizzy and breathless....
Wait ... Is he a...

Krtii- Calm down bro she's traumatized 😂😂

He slowly puts me down making sure I'm stable on my feet .. hands me a glass of water ..

"Well.. Miss Ruby .. hope you enjoyed that .." (winks and sits back on his seat)

I try hard to control my thoughts

Yeah that was ok I guess.. well let's move on to the next now ...

"Your turn Miss Ruby .."

"Dare... Or DARE?"

Woah woah calm down young man I don't wanna be a bore by choosing truth anyways so Gimme the dare ...

"A seductive dance.. equals everytg"

Who the fuck does he think of himself
Can't reject it though ... gotta get him weak now ...

I put away my glass and move towards him placing my hands on his shoulders and sitting on his laps greeting his warm thighs with my exposed ones ....

"Go on.."

He grabs my waist making me shiver but Ruby does not get weak for any man ...

I erotically move front and back on his laps
My face just inches away from his
Staring into his brown eyes .. feeling his grip tighten around my waist ..

The intense heat of our moment matching the music ..

I grab his arms and bend back only to reveal an inch of my inner thighs..

His eyes move towards my lower body .. And I catch this dirty act of his I quickly sit back straight staring back at him .. feeling him crave to move his hands towards my lower body..and Ik he's in the trap ..

"I'm done .."

"Oh not yet Miss.."

Just as I begin to get up he pulls me back his grip tightens even more on my hips and he pulls me into a kiss ..

A kiss that .. I couldve only dreamed off... I was pulled to touch his lips... but he had something different to do....

He pushed his tongue through my lips forcing it to enter my mouth and savouring every corner of it ..
He shifted his palms on my face pulled me closer to him.. reminding me that I was scratching his chest in the intensity of our kiss ....

I'd love to go on ... Deep and deeper
Into his touch .. his feel .. his saliva ...
With our chests pressed against each other's.. inseparable... And just then

He pulls me apart breaking the kiss

(Ughh that was ... Sweet ..
Ruby control your fucking senses)

I turn around to see everyone had left ... It was only him .. and me ..

"What do you think you were doing Mr.. um young man..??"

"Taking the advantage of you on my laps Miss ..."

I realise that I was still on his laps feeling the warmth of his thighs and the safety of his arms...

I quickly get up releasing myself from that zone which felt safe just a second ago...

My mind is confused ..
Should I leave??
Should I be breaking this contact that I've just made with him??
Or am I supposed to stay.. to.. feel him his safety .. again??

All my questions were answered
When he moved closer..
But still at an appropriate distance from me...

"That was one of the best kisses I've had Miss .. See ya around later"

Wait.. "one of the best" .. What do you mean Mr.... Um Your name??

"That'll be a secret baby..
Want me to drop you home now?"

(I would've paid any amount that day to go home along with him.. but)

No thanks, My driver must be waiting

"Well.. hope to see you soon again sometime then.. Take care.."

(Take care???)

Yeah .. You too

I pass him a generous smile as he looks at me and turn around to leave

(What if he's looking at my ass?
Doesn't matter now that I've already tasted him.. does it?)

Without looking back at him I leave the room

I sit in my car to go back home..

But I can't stop thinking about..
About him..

It's weird .. cuz no man makes me feel so weak so vulnerable for his touch

The heat the intimacy the safety.. I've
I've never
Felt that ... Ever before

I doze off whilst in his thoughts ..

"Mam .. we've reached home"

Feeling heavy from the wine and the headache of the night ... I decide to stay in the car ..

Thinking about .. Him just .. him..

(I don't even know I'm talking nonsense.. I'm talking I'm talking I'm talking.. )

I wake up to my alarm... Which is just so irritating at times cuz ..
I mean I love Sabrina Carpenter but that doesn't help me wake up early
I don't know .. I just...

Wait a sec ..
I look at myself .. dressed in my nightwear lingerie. Laying in my bedroom ..

But.. I was in the car wasn't I?
Did the maid pick me up to my room and changed me ?? She definitely can't do that.. Then . How ...

"Good Morning Miss Ruby..."

You??? At my house???

WHAT-WHY? DID YOU....?

_______________________________________

At least 50 votes on the book then next chapter will be here early ❤️

For reels , spoilers and updates

Blurb:

"I cannot wait to suck her up now.."

Please do vote and comment
Next chapter soon

Lot's of love
Blakey ❤️