14 - Spicy dinner

We reached home and I went into my room slamming the door and threw myself on the bed ...

What do I do?

I decide to fulfill myself and .. I undress burning with the urge of pleasure .. but Ruhaan interrupts this moment too as knocks on the door asking me to hurry up

What does this man want.. I'm not his wife and yet he commands me like one .. Gosh I'll get him on his knees ..

And I get up throwing away the dildo and vibrator I had set up for my ownself .. and move towards the wardrobe..

My brain freezed .. I wanted intimacy really bad and I had the perfect idea that could make Ruhaan beg for me tonight

I picked up my phone, got myself naked and decided to click a few pictures..

I pose erotically but not revealing any intimate part of myself..

I place my palms on my chest, my hair open .. and my casual poses..

I then lay back on bed recording myself completely in all the seductive ways possible..

Now I was ready for dinner ..

I select a fancy dress from my wardrobe and within 15 minutes I set myself pretty as ever before and step out of the room..

Ruhaan's face was flushed with anger that melted upon seeing me ..

My outfit had worked the magic..
He was beginning to fall in the trap..

He stared at me as if recognising all my spots glaring at the top of my dress and then my hips and curves and low below ..

He was deep into adoring me that I had to snap so that he would be out of his precious dreamworld.

"Shall we go?" I ask and wrap my hand around his arm walking towards the hall when I see his mom..

I had almost forgotten that she was here .. I try to pull up my dress a little not revealing much when she says..

"That's a lovely outfit .. and don't worry I'm not one of those who point out their bahu for wearing something revealing.." and she giggled stepping out of the house

Bahu?? I ignored it as it was difficult to get to understand any other language at this point
I had enough going on in my mind already and I gestured my lovely maid to take care of the house..

I realised Ruhaan had been looking at me with his arm that had shifted to my waist without my knowledge and consent..

Ruhaan's pov -

The amount of time this woman took to get ready yet all the anger was gone when I saw her..

Who can take their eyes off her?How is it that makeup or no makeup doesn't affect her

How is it that makeup or no makeup doesn't affect her..

I've been staying here for 2 days now and looking at her work hard has always made me think of only one question.. How ..