17 - Why?

This chapter is in complete Ruhaan's point of view..

Hope you'll like it..

_______________________________________

Why is it that EVERY FUCKING thing on the planet decides to ruin my plans every single time !!!

My rage was out of barriers ..

The knuckles of my fist were harsh red and bleeding uncontrollably..

The amount of hardwork and sweetness I put into planning all this .. from the dress to the hotel to this marriage registration.. so carefully

I knew this would happen but why did I expect that she would melt away with my bare minimum acts ...
Why did I expect that RUBY SINGHANIA would ever marry ARJUN RATHORE'S son..

It was impossible.. since the beginning.. yet I had hoped and waited for ..

I am still in shock in dilemma with her voice and her lips calling me out as a murderer.. without considering anything that is between us..

It hurt me.. even though it was the truth.. but I know her mom can convince her .. because they aren't aware that I was the one that night ..

I was drunk and it all just happened by accident .. it was not meant in terms of revenge though I craved for it since the death of my dad.. it was a lot and .. I just hope you understand Ruby..

I step out of the registrar office bearing all these thoughts making the temperature in me beat the heat of the surroundings..

I can't let her go.. not at this point..
She needs to understand and know the truth about that night..

I drive away almost carelessly to reach Ruby's home as she was too weak now to stay here.. and it was dramatic if the family had stayed here any longer..

The Kriti she's been as a sister to is Arjun RATHORE'S daughter
I .. Ruhaan .. the guy who has made her feel all sorts of happiness is the son of Arjun Rathore..

Only if this family connection wasn't as stupid as the past shows ...
Ruby would've been my wife by now
With us celebrating and enjoying this new beginning.. and here we are battling with each other because of the past rivalries..

Soon enough I reach home and rashly throwing away the 250$ worth of blazer my mom had specially kept handy for my marriage .. throwing away the bouquet that Ruby had left at the office .. and her .. her mobile

An insecurity creeps up in my heart..
I stay in the hall itself trying to check her phone for any sort of information.
I wasn't sure what exactly I was searching for but..

And then I found a folder in her "Notes" - "Him 💗"

Unwillingly I opened it.. I was ready to face whatever was written in it. I was ready to face the wrath of her words before I could do so face to face.. My mind stayed blank for a while and then I started reading..

"It's frustrating.. love in itself is so frustrating.. isn't it?

Why did I have to fall in love so quick .. I mean why .. I had to make up so much for my mom a house especially for her and bubble..
A good part of my income devoted to them and also keep some to settle myself..

Even though I am the head now but things aren't easy Ruhaan ..
You don't know how much I've been through.. working is not my only goal in life.. I don't know how to explain

It's a secret that I ought not to tell you but I work somewhere else too..
I'm connected to my dad's company though the authorisation is not mine..
The company respects me as much as they had respected my dad ..
The CEO calls me at least twice a month to discuss about some important deals and no one better than me understands the clothing business like my dad ..

Only if it wasn't for that murderer Rathore my dad would've been here with us .. taking the decisions of marriage and income and house building.. but.. they ruined it .. the RATHORE'S ruined everything..

Ruhaan if you ever read this ..
I'm sorry if I'm incapable of providing you the right amount of love and attention..

I will not be at peace unless I get that murderer killed.. I cannot leave this revenge that I'd ought to have taken long back..

I have also been in contact with a team -

I try to resist but someone pulls away the phone from my hand and throws it on the floor..
It was Kriti ..

"Kriti let me read .."

"Bus bhaiya .. stop hurting her she's got enough to deal with.." and with tears in her eyes she leaves the house

It was too much for me to handle the phone was now dead and crushed yet I pulled up all the courage in me to head into Ruby's room for a face to face conversation..

The half open door didn't resist me from entering though I had expected it.. I entered without a knock only to see our moms sitting together and having a calm conversation.. at least they were calm about the situation and I respected their maturity so much at this point it made me feel bad for both of them.

And Ruby laid on the bed maybe resting or still unconscious.. before I could be satisfied by her calm face my mom pulled me out of the room and Ruby's mom had closed the door ..

"What's this Ruhaan?" She yelled at me and I shooed her as Ruby was asleep..

We went up to the hall and she bombarded all her thoughts..

"What were you even thinking beta?
You know that your dad and her's were such enemies though we believe that the past should be left behind .. but you should've told her at least?

Ek baar usey bata dena chahiye tha na wo gussa krti , aise roti par pyaar me badlav nai krti na beta..

(Once you should've talked to her about all this Ruhaan even if she'd be angry or cry about it yet her love would remain unaffected)

Now she'd feel that you cheated her feelings.. as far as my conversation has been and I've seen Ruby she will definitely understand in a day or two but this was not right haina? "

My head was lowered and tears had brimmed up in my eyes falling directly onto the floor..

Mom noticed this and gently took me into a hug .. mom hugs are the most soothing hugs..

She rubbed my back gently and I just hugged her tightly letting all my tears flow uncontrollably when Ruby's mom came out of the room ..

I stepped back and wiped my tears to appear normal ..

Yet she seemed to understand my condition.. "Ruhaan .. I love you for loving my daughter so well and so much without once thinking of the past though we all know your dad was the one who had passed away due to the stress of company losses and my husband died due to a rascal murderer. We believe in you Ruhaan and so does Ruby .. give her some time let me handle her for a few weeks and trust me she'll be alright"

And she pat my head one last time..
And mom and I left Ruby's house .. without any idea about how long it would take for us to meet Ruby again or maybe never again..

_______________________________________

Almost 2.5K reads and kisi ko vote nahi karna??

No one at least feels that the writer should be appreciated??

At least bura laga ho toh bhi comment krdo yr .. aapke views toh pata chal jayenge mujhe..

Sincere request dear readers I can see and analyse how many have actually saved my story in their reading lists too yet they avoid voting Why??

Kuch cost hai vote krne ke liye?

It's an author's frustration..

Yet I'm greatful for my fellow authors who continue to support me..

TSW is a work of fiction and smut with this dramatic plot.

Illusion or puppet part 1
Is my very dedicated series. I have tried to put alll fun elements with riddles and mysteries as well as horror and if this is going to be the response on it too then I should as well take time to post other chapters..

Lots of love dear readers
Blakey ..