22 - Getting to INDIA

The way my bunny expressed her feelings.. I was left speechless.

I had similar and almost exact emotions that I wanted to express but failed to do so because her eyes , her innocent yet tigress like bold eyes suppressed my manly freedom.

The last time I was this loyal to someone was my teenage crush and now it's Ruby. The only one that I would willingly give my life or take someone's life away for is her and only her.

She's my morning and my night
I live for her and only her..

"I know that I've made you feel an anxious kind of way , I made you feel things which weren't as expected. Ruby .. I need you in my life

And when I say need I mean it. Every morning I wanna wake up seeing your lovely smiley face , I wanna clean myself and bath with you every single day. I wanna get ready and dress you up , getting you ready alongside me so that we twin everyday and we spend all our time together. I wanna have my breakfast with you and feed you all my life. I wanna spend all my precious moments looking at you , taking in every sense of your beauty and staring into your eyes upto eternity."

The impact of these words -that just came out so fluently - was too strong.
Her head snuggled into my neck and her pinky crossing over mine creating a promise I know we would never break. I could feel tear droplets over my chest giving me the rough idea of her sensitive feelings and I knew she was trying to hide them.

I continued to ask..

"Ruby do you want me by your side.. staring into your eyes for eternity?"

There was no response, making me worried and a voice in me asked - Have you even convinced her and apologised to her well??

This bubble was burst when she broke the hug turning to look at me with her eyes red with pain and wet and she put together courage to softly whisper -

"Nothing in the world can give me the happiness that you give me. You can stare at me upto forever only if you agree on handling this bitch forever."

She's the dirty kind.. my hot chocolate. In the world of chocolates all sweet and creamy she's my bitter and good for health kinda chocolate. God what am I even thinking..

"Any doubts?" And her eyes were full of hope and expectations.

"Never bunny .. and there's nothing called "handle" I will enjoy all the ups and downs with you with immense pleasure."

And her sweet lips turned into a soft curve giving me the satisfaction of her cute little smile. I pick her up gently trying not to hurt her lower anymore and move into the bedroom carefully placing her down , laying aside her and tucking us together in a blanket. I pull her bare chest into a warm embrace caressing her back as our eyes slowly drop into a deep sleep.

The next morning..

Ruby's pov -

I'm proud of me ... The breakfast is ready I'm all better looking than last night and I managed to take time out to lay and do a good ice therapy session for my little kitten.

What a relief that was ..

All there's left to do now is a good shower and clean up but I gotta wait for mom.. she's been making me wait for an hour now saying that she'll be here in 10 minutes. Like how slow can her watch be duh?

I roll upon the sofa and indulge into the general happenings when a message pops on the screen..

Anonymous - Do you think your love weighs more than a much awaited revenge?