15 - Proposal

It was difficult to resist him..
His lips as soon as they touched mine had aroused me too much ..
I knew my nipples were now hard and his hand on my thigh.. giving me butterflies..

I had goosebumps with the heat between us which was unfortunately cutoff by the waitress..

"Excuse me .. do you need anything else sir and mam?"

"Nothing.. thank you" Ruhaan spoke in one of his wildest voices ..

He pulled my waist closer while his hand had decided to creep up into my lower .. "This is the dessert I want tonight.. okay?" And he grabbed my hand taking me to the car ..

"Just wait until we reach the hotel.."

"Hotel??" I asked confused

"You don't wanna wither and moan and be dirty whilst my mom is sleeping do you? You wanna have her wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds of the bed??" And he smirked at me making me laugh

Soon enough we'd reached the hotel
It was becoming more challenging to control myself..
My fingers kept finding their way down .. and I knew he was going through the similar aroused feelings as he kept rubbing his jeans from the outside..

He booked us a room .. a huge room for the night .. and we were in the lift when I lost all my control..

I had pranced on him in a way he could have never imagined.. my arms around his neck while our salivas moved into each other's mouth.. his hand entering into the slit .. and my lower .. I could feel his fingertips touch my edges while I let out a gasp.. we'd reached our floor and he picked me up in the same position moving towards our room ..

He put me down to open the room and I decided to tease him by pulling down my dress revealing my bra outlines.. he panicked to open the door delaying the process.. and I continued to pull my dress down until half of my breast had popped out ..

I rub my hands on my chest teasing him .. when I realised it was not me .. it was the last glass of wine I'd had after dinner.. it was too strong..

The door was now open and he decided to grab my wrist so tight and moving into the room .. he slammed the door and locked it quickly enough while I rushed to the washroom..

We ate each other up.. our lips were on the verge of tearing when..

He tore apart the slit of the dress and obviously enough my lower too..

His fingers as if they'd been waiting for too long to enter.. found their way in and my head fell backwards..

He filled me whilst licking my neck and sucking on my earlobe ..

In the flow I could not distinguish at what moment we'd gotten completely naked ..

He picked me up taking me to the bedroom and almost threw me on the bed .. he went back into the washroom for I don't know what reason .. and I was all by myself ..

I had flashbacks of our intimate moments and 2 of my fingers were now in my mouth as I was breathing heavily sucking on them..

He came back and I had no memory for how quickly he had tied my wrists with his tie..

He spread my legs wide apart and began to savour my neck .. moving towards my chest and arousing me to my limits when I yelled ..

"PUT IT IN .. NOW"

He smirked at me and moved to my hips licking every part possible and had decided to tease me by rubbing *it* .. I let out a strong moan..

"F.. ughh.. ck Ruh...agh..aan"

Meanwhile Ruhaan

I am horny to my limits.. she tastes like the best dish ever .. my best dessert ever .. she tastes like.. she was born for me.. for me to savour her body.. to worship each and every part of her..

I had engrossed myself licking her down there , my tongue rubbing the outside while my fingers fidgeting with her insides.. agh I could no longer supress the urge to thrust her..

Ruby's pov

The smile and the way he had been teasing me evoke an urge in me to savour him too .. I wanted to do it..

I quickly untied my hands with my mouth and he seemed to read my mind.

I put the tie forward and simultaneously his hands were put forward willingly giving me all the rights to tie him up..

"Do whatever you want , my hottest hot chocolate.. I'm all yours.."

Women usually say they love when the guy leads.. but what about the guy? They want us to take up the lead too sometimes..

This gesture made me more confident in what I was about to do and I melted on my knees to take *it* in my mouth.. to lick the sacs and have him thrust my mouth ..

His grunts and gasps were making me more and more conscious..
I love his moans.. more than he loves mine.. and a while later he pulled me up by my neck and smashed his lips onto mine .. soon enough we were forced to lay on the bed as my legs were weakend by the acts..

He broke the kiss making my eyes (and legs) widen and asked
"Shall I?"

That was the most gentlemanest thing he could've ever done.. and I could scream with joy if it was possible..

I yelled "YES"

AND that was my first ever s3x ..

He thrusted in me like there's no tomorrow.. he ignored my painful screams.. he seemed to know that the more painful it gets the better it is..

And so it was.. when it had been a while , he pulled out to give me relaxation time...

He came back a while later with his shorts on and an ice pack ..

He laid by my side and massaged my hip and lower body with the ice pack..

It was a relief.. a huge relief from the pain that had made my eyes water and made my legs numb...

I looked at him as he was carefully healing me with his gestures more than with the ice pack..

This feeling always made me wonder..
What I have for Ruhaan .. is different..
I crave for him.. I believe in him..
And more importantly..

I love him..

He turned to look at my eyes .. and we seemed to loose ourselves into each other when the burning sensation on my thigh brought me back to reality and I winced in pain he quickly shifted the ice pack and rubbed my thigh with his warm hands ..

"I didn't realise sorry.."

Sorry? Coming from a man? ..
He was definitely different..

Meanwhile Ruhaan..

She has trusted me so much..
And I believe it's the right time now.

I put the ice pack away and slowly clutch her into my arms.. her face on my chest while her eyes were closed seeming to take in a relaxed breath..

I caress her arms and rub her back..
And put up a lot of courage and ask..

"Ruby .. I know you seem to think that it is too early for marriage but.." and she understood the rest of the question..

She answered in a dizzy voice..

"It's whatever you wanna do .." and she held my face giving me a little peck on the lips..

My lips curved into a smile and I could imagine that she was flustered with the same emotions as I was ..
But I wanted it to be special ..

I let her lay on me until she was deep asleep.. Though I had the "second round" intentions .. I had to give it up to set up a special surprise for her ..

I tuck her in a warm blanket and the AC on.. at about midnight I reach the reception and ask if they could manage a special surprise for us..

They agreed and I succeeded in planning the biggest surprise for her ..

_______________________________________

Lots of love
Blakey