7 - Little Boy..

"I hope you remember the deal baby"

I wake up to check my phone ..
And the text from Mr Alex almost makes me pee my underwear

"Fuck .. what do I do.."

But there's one more text ..

"Picking you up at 8 .. dress slutty my lovely hot chocolate.. See you .."

Picking me up?? Why?? Has he forgotten about my visit to Alex ?

Anyways I have to be at office at 9 so it's an hour early nevermind

I get into my wardrobe as per this lucky man's command because I don't usually dress for men..
It's always been for my comfort for my showoff .. but today is different..

 but today is different

This is perfect...
Just the right fit..

Ruhaan calling ..

"Hello"

"Hello Miss.. how long?"

"Well.. I'm ready.."

"I'm waiting in the car baby .. don't make me wait longer.."

He hangs up before I could say another word I smile at the mobile

I carry my purse and keys and move downstairs just to see him standing there with his car .. and I can't describe how eatable he looks right now like he'd suck me up any moment..

(She comes downstairs with her half hair tied up her little black dress that just almost covers her kitten and thighs ..
How I wish I could put my arms in that tiny little space and make her scream my name this fucking moment..

The curves of her breasts calling me out from that rectangle cut at the top

That little slit in the dress at her right thigh which is revealing her thick thighs.. Fuck.. why didn't I meet her earlier man..)

"Excuse me??"

He seems lost somewhere in his dreamland and I snap to get him out of it..

"Oh yeah sorry please get in the car"

He's asking me to sit without even opening the door? That's not happening

"Who'll open the door for me?"

"I'd open your legs wide if I could well this is just a door bunny.. Go on.."

I smile and settle myself inside..

He drives to I have no idea where while I check up my mobile to read all the texts I've been receiving from Alex all this while..

"Strip off and send me a video.."

"Why do you need a video Miss Ruby I could simply do that now.."

I laugh at his innocence..

"Thats what Alex wants .. you should send him a video.." I giggle my heart out and look at his furious face..

"That man Alex.. I wish I could shoot him the moment he held your waist"

"Oh shut up .. you're not possessive enough or you would indeed shoot him at my home itself , wouldn't you little boyyy" I tease him

"Little boy?"

He applies brakes and turns to look at me and I'm unapologetic af about what I just said .. he simply puts his hand on my thigh and..

"If you don't shut up on teasing me then 9 months later you might have to deal with a real little boy .."

The amount of ego and dominance this man has I swear he's just lucky that I kind of like him or he was in hell for saying that ..

I turn around to see that we were exactly out of B$P Pvt Hq ..

"You wanted to bring me here?" I ask with a hint of anger in my tone..

"I just wanted to drop you here .."

How dumber could a man be ..
I thought he was.. Oh fuck I was expecting out of him??

This man? Who instead of doing anything romantic or at least comforting is dropping me at the doors of the man that is for sure going to r@pe me tonight..

I don't believe this asshole ..

"You'll be happy soon.. Remember don't let him get inside you.."

I don't care if I even have s3x tonight because nobody else fucking cares

Ruhaan leaves and I have a huge breakdown imagining my expectations and cursing myself for hoping so much from him
I don't wanna look at him ever again

I wipe away my tears feeling like a stone now.. and enter into B$P considering tonight as the worst night ever ..

_______________________________________

"I have better ways than this to seduce ..."

Lots of love
Blakey