13 - B$P

Ruhaan and Ruby had decided on visiting the B$P store to check the status of Alex's position

There was nothing they talked after their mid-day conversations. Things got messier than they had thought and it became difficult to find time to talk with Ruhaan's mom now staying along with them..

Ruby's pov -

We were heading towards the store but none of us was willing to talk .. I simply stared dead outside the window to keep my thoughts in control there were questions unanswered and unknown ..

What did Ruhaan tell his mom?
What did he say his job was?
Is he some sort of an illegal worker or is he really a law officer..

My brain's speed was too much to handle .. It gave me a bad headache and I knew definitely Ruhaan was going through something the similar sort..

We reached the store and Ruhaan helped me come out of my dreamland holding my hand and we get in more like a couple that owns the store rather than a regular model

Ruhaan's aura was something else today .. he had made me dress in formal and himself in one of his sexiest 3 piece suit ..

It was difficult to understand what was happening, as soon as we entered into the main office the staff was staring at us or more accurately staring at him..

I stared into the eyes of each woman right there who was eyeing my Ruhaan it made me envious .. a feeling that I didn't know existed in me .. ever before..

Ruhaan soon left me to wait while he went into the meeting room with some authorities..

I thought to take up a round and found a few magazines with my pictures and it was obvious .. I was definitely gorgeous to the core..

Lingerie on me was something else and the extra spark were my spectacular poses .. not only did it attract men but also made women urge to buy more of the new sets..

Soon enough I approached the new valentine's collection and it had been a little too long that I'd got to try something as spicy as that..

I found that the set was indeed waiting to be on my curves and highlight the best part of my body. I met the photographer who seemed a little nervous at first but soon agreed to take a few pictures ..

I got into the changing room helping myself put on this new set of pieces..

Meanwhile Ruhaan..

I can't wait to share this with her .. what was a lie until yesterday is turning to be a truth now.. Ruby is going to own this and she's going to be so damn happy..

But where was she? I know she was well aware of the store and obviously wouldn't be lost .. I look around the staff to find a glimpse of her sexy figure but she's nowhere to be seen

I see a magazine of her's laying open on a chair .. and I'm numb at my position.. her photos in all these exceptionally brilliant lingerie .. my hand unknowingly travels to my jeans and I try adjusting myself so as to not get embarassed.. I quickly put it away and call her out ..

"RUBY .. where are you??"

And a man almost of my age approaches me and says ..

"Sir Ruby mam is in the changing room to get ready for the photoshoot"

Photoshoot? I rush into the room without any hesitation and find her there by herself trying to hook up her bra .. her ass literally calling me out in those red laced thongs... Ugh not now

I resist myself and move towards her
"What're you doing??"

"Trying to get ready ??" She replied still engrossed in fixing the hook..