19 - Letter

Hope y'all will like this plot ..
I assure there is no promotion for any bullying or drunk activities..

Through this we test Ruby and Ruhaan's actual relationship..

Will they pass this test??

_______________________________________

Unfortunately that night ..
I was in extreme pain and was under depression since the last 2 weeks due to the sudden death of my dad..

You already know the reason..

I was drunk af and I was in the office.
Someone was screaming and asking and calling out indistinguishable words and names.

And I heard a yelling voice

"Leave my Ruby and Angel..
Keep my family out of this..

Take whatever you want but leave them"

It was like some old man .. I took the courage to walk up to the room where the voice was coming from.. and I saw your dad there.

Yes I saw Karthik uncle there..
I was furious and full of rage but his condition made me forget all that stupid emotional encounter.

I walked up to him and unroped his wrists which were tied up in a rough manner.. I tried to keep him calm but  he screamed.

"Leave me please it was not me
I didn't do anything to your dad .."

Even though I had no urge to have a conversation with him at the moment yet he continued..

"See Ruhaan I understand your feelings..  I'm sorry for your dad's loss but it's the fault of your employees they're too greedy and selfish.

Most of them said that they'd planned on killing your dad anyways.. and they were responsible for the degrading mental health of Mr. Arjun.

I have no feelings positive or negative towards your dad and all I want is to go back to my daughters and wife please.."

My drunk nerves caught the emotional effect of your dad's words and I decided to drop him home.

I took him to the car and settled with him beginning to head out of our main office building when a few of the employees yelled at me and were almost about to crash my car with theirs.

They had drinks too.. it was visible..
They were celebrating something or maybe I felt so.

Immediately I turned over heading to the main road but because I was not in right state my driving was rash.

Within a few minutes my speed was beyond control and we met with an accident.. those employees caught up with my car.. Trust me Ruby I tried my best but I .. I failed .

That night you're not the only one .. who was going through a roller coaster of emotions , I did so too.

The car that left was of the employees who had seen you and aunty from afar and left as soon as they could and I didn't know you were here so I turned over to take a look but when I saw you guys there I couldn't stay and so.. I left

Maybe you are right..
Maybe I am the murderer

If I had been a little mature.. things would've been better

If I was in senses I could've even helped you find those rascals.. but I was..
Coward .. A complete coward..

I wish I was better ..
I'm sorry for your loss ..